saratravslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2019
Italy
xhamster.com
VIRTUAL SLAVE looking for e-mail domination.
NO CAM, NO PHONE/WHATSAPP/SKYPE.
NOT INTERESTED in dating. Contact me for limits and list of toys.
KIK: saratravslave

Mr_With_Mic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 17, 2020
31/m looking for young fem subs. can be new or experienced just strike up a conversation and lets chat

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
25 year old strict master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub or hucow to own. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better as Your holes will be used for my pleasure daily. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. Yes you get to see me as well. Just Text reports and reading about it isn’t all that interesting to me. I want to see you do it just like I would if I was there. I’m going to throw out a list of kinks and just stuff I like and if we have a lot in common message me. You don’t have to like everything and I’m not going to expect everyone to be into everything. There’s a lot more I’m into and theres a lot more to know about me you’ll just have to message me and ask to find out.

Bimbofication, hucows, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, Insertions, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, milking tits, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, wetting, pee play, , rough use, risky, TPE.

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Children, Forced Sexual Orientation, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available

Mr_With_Mic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 17, 2020
this is why I don’t want to play with any of you who message me from this bit because you just become ignorant and stop talking and then don’t hear from guys in this group if your going to become a time waster please don’t message me
funny you mention that because i have messaged you and you seem to be the one stopped talking and just ghosted

vicksforu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2020
Slave here. U can check with me ok kik and knoe me better..
Kik- vicksforu

Slaveboy123123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2019
M 25 fit slave looking for blackmail role play: message me and pretend that you have all my info and that you know my n

Last edited:

Derewolf40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2020
Sadistic twisted mind 40yo looking for slut/sub with few limits. Meeage me on kik with ur limits.
Kik: Derewolf37

spike.74

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 16, 2020
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Tools: Two vibrators, three anal plugs (S, M, L), inflatable vibrating butt plug, two dildos (5", 8"), bullet vibe, remote control vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, deepthroating, body writing.

I am Master with 2 years of experience in online Domination. I am into TPE. Looking for online female slave for short/long term BDSM relationship.
kik me at spike.74
hangouts: [email protected]

LSGUNB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2020
Hey, 19 m here, submissive, looking to be trained and teased.
Can explain my limits & likes further on kik.
Male or females welcome
Kik : LSGUNB2

abplayboy2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
Kik is abplayboy2
Experienced, open minded dominant, in the UK. Hmu to chat, play, or get to know me. Bi, but prefer the skinny sissyboi type in guys

Featured Threads

New Personals