Kik Slave market

JBoySub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2020
Hey! I'm J and I'm a 23 year old sub with a thing for being collared! I'm eager to try new things and to experiment! I'm planning on buying some new toys to help me get through this lockdown so feel free to send suggestions!

Mr Invisible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2020
Seeking for Female sub/Slave.i prefer long term. I require Pics and vids.open to all kinks.kik me with your Age,location and kinks/limits with two photos of yours With face or witout face.
Kik: Roooooooonnnnnnnnn

whitecastle92

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 9, 2020
need a wank inspiration or entertainment for a lads party? (kik only)

I had posted earlier already (31 years old, big tits, good figure, submissive) but there is another thing that I am totally turned on by atm:

As I am extremely submissive and love to be abused, humiliated and used as a dirty sex slave, I would love to be used for the entertainment of you and/ or your friends. it could be that i am inserting a cucumber with your name on it or write your name on my arse cheeks and send you a photo just to your friends can laugh about what a dirty cunt i am.

Or if you need a work wank on the toilet, make me take a video coming on a random object for you so you have some inspiration. You can pass your number on to the next colleague who needs a whore for inspiration afterwards.

Got the idea?
marillayo on kik get in touch with what i can do for you.
Are you still looking for a master?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I am an extremely strict Master seeking for his slave girl.

These are the things that will be required of my slave girl:
  • Hypnosis.
  • Extreme amounts of constant pain.
  • Extreme amounts of constant humiliation.
  • Extreme amounts of constant sexual pleasure (but cumming depends on me).
Do you think you can meet my requirements?

Reactions: laulau90

Airez

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 18, 2014
I am a 29/m sub in the EST time zone. I enjoy being submissive however also have very little free time to be able to act on it. I’m going to have a week stuck at home and thought it would be fun to find a dom and play and submit

kik: Airez453

MissyMistres

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2020
Looking for submissive and executive you lads and sissy boys. I could be demanding and very strict!
Kik - pkaramanova
Start with a picture that will make me wet or don’t expect a reply!

Scorp3213

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2020
Hii,

I'm 23 and a sub. I'm new here and I like te experiment, can someone help me with this please. Age preferences: older

My kik is jong3213

VirginM

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2017
Hi,
25 male virgin looking to pass some time over the next few weeks. Generaly more vinila than most here.

Reactions: Simonloves69

Czkawka

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 18, 2012
I'm going in an hour or two on Christmas shopping trip. I'm double diapered with inner diaper cut, feel bulky and embarrassed. Would love to be controlled to make it a more humiliating experience. Was thinking of putting on 3rd diaper but that could be very intense if it started leaking...
Any Dom/Master that would like to talk, controll?
My kik: diapperme

danishdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 25, 2020
Hello

I'm a Danish Dom looking for a piece of online property. I've been a Dom for years now, but due to certain real life events, I've had a break from living out this part of my personality. It's time to bring it back, however, and I stumbled upon this site, which caught my interest.

I'm looking for a female or MTF slave who is either well behaved and trained, or willing to be trained. Bratty is a firm no go for me and you should expect to be sharing every inch of your body, should you choose to contact me. I do enjoy age gaps and eager to please subs.

Anyone who adds me on kik or snapchat will be considered a serious applicant, but I also reserve the right to respectfully decline any applicants that don't match what I seek.

Snap: asdfdsa1232
Kik: danishdaddydom

/J

Reactions: Daddy’s_girl:)

Featured Threads

New Personals