Subboerman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2019
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Sub male boerman69

Smukb

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 28, 2016
M29, submissive

Into Humiliation and Exposure. Would love to be forced into meeting men and sucking cocks for real.

kik: bibub92

Miac846

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2021
21 sub female looking for experienced female subs or switches to play with my Master (29M) and me either on Kik or snap. He will Dom us both but I would love to be dommed by you as well if he’ll allow it. Both my Kik and snap are miac846
Females only please 💗

bluelampost

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Looking for someone who can control me as I expose myself on cam4. Tease me, edge me, so everyone can see. No face but few other limits. HMU on kik 3Bluelampost

Reactions: CherryBlackwood

jeronimo2222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
Male, 27. I'm looking for a dom that's willing to give me some rules/tasks to do, to make me post in threads on getdare or kinktalk, ...
I don't really want to be a full time slave for someone, but it would be nice if there would be someone interested in some occasional play.
My kik is kikker2222, hit me up if you're interested and then we'll discuss this a bit further

Miac846

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2021
21f owned bisexual sub looking for female only switches or subs for me and Master to play with on snap or Kik

my snap and kik are both Miac846 💗

Trenrem34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2021
Looking for a dom, currently dressed up in a swimsuit with stockings and a skirt

Kik is trenrem34

Woofseekingescape

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 17, 2021
Hello, I hope you are having a great day. To be upfront am looking to escape into an online relationship I am a male looking to serve a master and be treated as a female. I have a little experience of serving and am excited about serving and being exposed to new things. Thank you for your time.
My kik is woofseekingescape

CharlieTaped

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 19, 2021
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Switch Male looking for dominant or switch female. Kik is CharliePort95

Mommy cogur

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2021
41yr old Mommy/Mistress -

Mommy is Looking for controlling someone around and give him/her instructions and have some naughty fun to be my good slave. I've been told i send good rewards back. Please kik me with a face pic or i will not answer. My husband/family doesn't know i do this, while long term relationship would be great i would prefer no strings attached. Are you mommies good slave? Kik me:
missnonna1

Last edited:

Trenrem34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2021
Looking for a domme to slowly feminize me, happy to buy items and what not

Kik is trenrem34

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Hello just looking for people with some hidden public ideas. I'm new to it but very interested to try
Kik:Realpiggy

Featured Threads

New Personals