Kik Slave market

Travis6

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 1, 2022
Hello, I’m new to all this and would love to be taught how to be a good slave. My kik is 6jake69smith9

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
30 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Player02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
24 year old Master is looking for slave with close to no limits.
snapchat: mpeters950

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
39, harsh sadist looking for female subs who love to be harshly used and abused. The crueller, the more humiliating, the stricter the better. Am happy to talk and answer any questions you may have.

Kik - MeanandEvil82

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
Hi,

Hannah 25 single UK

Looking for filthy minded, creative guys to use me online

Love anal, pain, bondage and getting messy with food. Love stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, the weirder the better. Also enjoy body writing, hot wax, being taped and wrapped up, nipple and clit play

I’ve done a lot of anal recently but need someone to push my limits and boundaries. Really want to feel restrained and would like to try more predicament bondage.

Takes me time to build trust with someone before I will cam etc, so don’t expect it straight away x

Limits are permanent marks, blood and vomit.

Feel free to message me on kik. Please tell me about about yourself, rather than just “Hi”

Kik: HannahT1996xx
Hi, I have enjoyed such an online kik relationship with a young female sub for several years now. That relationship has developed in so many different ways! We have met and even been away for weekends with her and my wife. So satisfying!!

whitecastle92

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 9, 2020
M29 Sadist Dom from London looking for a female sub, I am into face slapping, choking, degrading, humiliating, belting, bodywriting, bondage, clamps, spanking, nipple torture, spitting. Kik is master_r6511.

Reactions: Dumbfuckslut

PersonPerson462

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 6, 2022
M19 looking to be a sub/slave to a mistress. I will do anything you tell me to do. My kik is PersonDoingThings.

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Have a particular humiliation fantasy right now, I want to be stuffed with a large enema: banana, milk , marshmallow, eggs, idk etc etc

Then forced to hold it, maybe put into uncomfortable situations, cleaning, light exercise, corner time, bondage, etc etc. Just some suffering before I'm allowed to release or do so accidentally, whichever happens first.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Public, Extreme Pain, Spanking, Swirlie, ATM. NO RACEPLAY

Toys: Small Medium Large butt plugs, Anal beads, Enema kit, Ball gag, 6' Vibrator, 8' Dildo, Clothespins, Binder clips, Rope, Nose hook, Rubber Bands

Kik:realpiggy

The Dominator

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2015
Hello,

I am looking for a female slave. I live in the Netherlands, timezone CET, so it would be nice if you live in the same timezone, but it isn't a must. Of course I don't expect you to be online everyday but at least couple of days per week is essential. I always will respect your hard limits, but it would be nice if you are willing to try a lot and expand your limits.
I'm a little bit sadistic, love humiliation, pain and lust, but I like to chat, cuddle, kiss etc too.
You like that? Keep reading please.

Who am I?

I'm a experienced male Master, 41 years old with about 18 years of experience and looking for an online M/s relationship and maybe after a while in real life as well. Like I told you I'm kind of sadistic, but will always respect your limits and I'm caring as well. I understand if you don't want to be controlled 24/7 but I would like to have some control over certain things.
In vanilla live I like cats, doing things with friends, gaming, watching sports, walking etc. I'm a manager of a large store.

My kinks

Actualy I have a lot of kinks, but I want to give you a little bit an idea about what I like.
Name calling, body writing, humiliating positions, spanking, hair pulling, face slapping, tied up tits, clamps, anal, fisting, throat fucking etc. If you don't like all of these, that's no problem at all.

My limits

My only limits are kids, animals and other illegal things. I'm open to almost everything.

What I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a submissive girl, very open minded, willing to try a lot and committed. You have to be honest and tell me if you realy can't handle something or don't want to do something. I will put a lot of effort into my slave and I expect the same frome you.

If all the above sounds good to you, send me a message. I prefer by kik, snapchat or whatsapp. My kik and snapchat username is yourmasternl and whatsapp +31683677007 but a DM is fine too.

I will try to reply to all the messages as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading and I hope to speak you soon.

Greg25

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 20, 2017
U may control me for the next 4 hours (while my online-workshop on zoom). After the workshop or in the break do what u want with me...

Sorrysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2021
Hey all, Male slave, 25 from the UK. Looking for a mistress.

Likes: sph, cbt, cei, anal, spanking, feminisation, worship, exposure.

Message me on Kik: Sorrysub

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Reactions: submissiveflower

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Still seeking a slave who is eager to serve and suffer in cruel and sadistic ways. I want someone who truly wants to be used, tormented, abused, and ruined all for my amusement.

My only real limits are animals and anything related to children (inc. diapers and ddlg stuff).

If you get wet to the thought of another having complete ownership of you, and who will abuse you mercilessly. Someone who enjoys your suffering and misery. Then you should message me.

Women only.

Kik - MeanandEvil82

Daddy7477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2020
Extremely dominant daddy here for female slaves to be used and pushed to their limits.

Kik: squatch7477

TarganaM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2022
German Daddy Dom here, 28 yo, looking for females of any age (as long as you're 18+)

kik: Targana

Featured Threads

New Personals