Kik Slave market

ToroNero82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2018
I'm an experienced Master with about 18 years of experience, living in the Netherlands, Europe. I'm strict, a little bit sadistic but caring too, love humiliation, pain and hard sexual abuse. I will always respect the hard limits of my slave.

I'm looking for a submissive girl who limes to become my online slave or if you live close to me maybe meet each other in real life. I prefer that you're 18-30 years old and openminded. I don't mind if you don't have any experience. In fact I like it.

If you're interested or having any questions you can send me a message. My kik and snapchat are both yourmasternl

Nnj-slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2022
Bergen County
Kik:
SubInNj004

About me:
Older white male slave seeks female owner. Body worship, collar/leash, restraint, slave training, doing domestic chores. Willing to relocate.

Attachments

• photo_156913_5e9b5e3d02ba5.jpg
    photo_156913_5e9b5e3d02ba5.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6

Johnp44356

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2022
Hello my name is Jeff, I am a 20 M sub from NYC and I will do anything to please, I know my only place is serving and pleasing a beautiful goddess. I am nothing but a plaything pig

Kik: jefftheslut4432

I am all yours

Jimxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2022
Hey, I'm 30old From France. I'm looking for a mistress for a long term.
It's new for me so don't be to hard with me

For my kink, I really love edge and Joi/denial so you choose if I can cum or no, how to cum. I like a light torture nipples too.

My limits are : face/family

Kik is: Jim__x

Cs3

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2018
I have been gone for a bit but I am back, and I am currently looking for a new slave or sub to serve under me online long term. I enjoy many things, but I love public, stretching/insertions, rules, humiliation, and edging/denial. I enjoy most everything though and will try anything new. I don’t mind body type or experience level. Any limits are fine although it is a a big plus if you are willing to send pics.

When contacting me I expect a hello master as well as a list of likes, dislikes, and limits. Also be sure to include your age and what toys and equipment you have. If you are interested you can contact me on Kik or snap.

Kik: zennpencil4
I look forwards to hearing from you

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
I am an submissive female

My kik is: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Edit: i like to hurt my pussy, clit and cervix and do as you guide me
I am still looking for a new Master or Mistress or simply some one, who likes to guide me sexually.

Please add me in kik: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Submissive femboy16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
(Trans) male switch, leaning towards sub. Likes: spanking, humiliations. Looking for a dom, preferably female.

Tools: nothing much, can get creative with things to spank myself with :D.

kik: SubmissiveFemboy16.

Last edited:

ChrisD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2022
I'm male 23 years old, looking for a Female slut to work with, if you want a fair but strict Dom, get in touch with me. kik: SirChrisD0016

HLM

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
nice

anosifx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2020
22 male submissive looking for preferably a mistress but master would also do it
kik: anosifx

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

jamivkv

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 15, 2015
I am a masochist male slave aged 36 likes to receive caning from dominant ladies and interested in high heels shoes licking

Mistresslalakay1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2022
UK mistress who is getting tired of time wasters. I make slaves into bitches using toys, strapons and forced bi humiliation. I am not interested in your wants, if your not after what I am after DO NOT message me.
Kik lalakay1

Reactions: Dave69

Featured Threads