Kik Slave market

ozmandius

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 29, 2011
Earth
55 yr old Dom looking for a young female submissive 18-28.
If you’re older I might think about it but you’ll have to convince me that you’re worth my time.

Shisha18000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 18, 2022
Searching for an obedient female slave Kik shiasha14w3 (Online only and be willing to send pictures)

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Searching for a female piss drinking slut, looking for someone who is genuinely into this kink.

Youwillcallmesir... (kik)

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
It should work, others have added since. Just youwillcallmesir... (with the dots) also still seeking a lovely lady piss drinker.

WhoKnows

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
24m Dom looking for a new slave, girls and cucks are welcome.
Kik : oililois

submarkd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2023
sub looking to be used by a Mistress for a while. Just experimenting. Kik submarkd

boytoyx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2023
young sub boytoy looking to be used on kik and skype by older dominant women

kik: lubriciouslime

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
looking to be be humiliated and called names. Degrade me to the fullest extent I’m your play toy. Kik is: kinkyboyexposed

saandels

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2023
M 24 Looking for female mistress to dominate me. Im up for anyhting and got toys to play with.

Add me on kik: saandels

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Kik denied2cum
Fetlife denied2cumuk

Im a straight sub male uk with few limits but I do play anonymously so no faces, looking for regular and long term play over Kik. Open to edging and denial, tease, using household items on, in and around my cock. Ideally something regular or longer term but also open to those girls who just want to experiment for a bit.

My fetlife profile is more complete and has pics. I play anonymously so you may also not show me your face. No experience required.

I don’t pay to play as I do it for the love of kink and enjoy being given orders and tasks.

Experienced and keen to obey.

Kik denied2cum

Fantasyfunhealing

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 5, 2023
Kik: fantasyfunhealing

Looking for a sensual dom for regular long term play over skype and kik/snap.
Interested in voyeurism throughout the day, controlling toys an clothes, orgasms and behaviors like exercise and developing a connection.

Limits: extreme pain, blood, poop, anything that gets in the way of work or family time.

Reactions: SecretGuy

Paul_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 29, 2022
Hi I’m Male sub 21 from Belgium and i seek a mistress please. If you message me I’ll tell you my kinks and limits.
Kik paulgrinds and if i still can’t get the message then you can message me here or on snapchat/skype mbaker12369
Edit: I’m 22 now and my kik has changed it’s: tgs2000

Featured Threads

New Personals