Kik Slave market

gapemesenpai69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2023
Super kinky ButtSlut looking to have my ass trained by a creative master or mistress

Intro: I'm m23 sissy, with a bit of experience in stretching myself and playing with my hole. I am relatively tight thickest I've had was a peeled banana in there. Speaking of bananas, I love food inserting and i definitely love the feeling of bring suppose full. Once went to work with a crushed banana and a little piss in a tied condom inside me and a plug to hold it all in. Thankfully the condom stayed intact. But the full feeling and the thought of the potential piss/banana enema plus the feeling of the plug pressing in as I sat on office chairs and while riding my bike was amazing. I'm hoping to be able to get my ass well trained and stretched to be able to take my fist and even be able to handle brig stuffed full and kept plugged with a giant plug 24/7. I do live with my family but i have a room to myself... I sometimes love to play outdoors in the open terrace after everyone has gone to sleep at night. I don't enjoy the feeling of being fucked( the in our movement sometimes feels painful) but love the feeling of being stretched out, stuffed (food, filled condoms, anything I can fit) , plugged, holding in enemas (as many creative fluids as possible from piss to milk), feeling myself gape and being slutty under my clothes in public. Oh I also own a 3d printer and can make my own sex toys... My favorites are plugs

(love humiliating nicknames, more extreme the better)

Goal: Taking my fist in my ass/ Being plugged 24/7 and also be able to handle large enemas/ large amounts of food in my ass

Experience with anal: low-medium

Hole size: peeled banana qa the largest I had in

Master/mistress wanted: someone who is super strict and punishing when I don't follow tasks butt also kind and rewarding when I'm good.

Toys available: buttplugs (2.5cm, 3.5cm, 4cm), anal beads- (starts small but gets thicker than all my plugs )

(haven't managed to get the big plug and 2 largest beads in yet) A picture attached.

Likes/kinks: Food play, Anal stretching, long term plugging, crossdressing, bondage, rope, making my own sex toys, hidden public, trying new things, object/food-insertion , 24/7, enema/liquid holding

Limits: friends and family, illegal, full public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum... Don't want those near my face or in my mouth.)

Kik gapemesenpai

All4fun

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 17, 2023
South Africa
Submissive male that need to be owned.
Kik: BoshC123

Attachments

• 0AE44167-7F81-4CCE-BA05-9FAE4B0C4417.png
    0AE44167-7F81-4CCE-BA05-9FAE4B0C4417.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 0

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Master lookong for TPE female slave for sexual and non sexual control of all aspects. Reply or kik @ MasterDom360 for more information

sniper2243

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2017
kik sph2243
male slave

female only please
likes: feet, sph, humiliation, dares, chastity, orgasm control,edging

dislikes: pics involving face, pain, blood, bathroom play

fruitts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 27, 2023
Sub looking for Dom.
Kik: fruitts
Snap: fruittss3
Likes: anal, humiliation, chastity, degradation, public but only if in secret

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

subboise69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2019
53/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in US (ownership)

i know i need to submit to Men, i have always know it. Dominant Men make my knees buckle, make me want to comply to their orders as quick as possible to the best of my ability.

i am looking for an Owner—someone who takes possession of my mind and body to the extent that is possible while maintaining my family, work, and social life to the extent that that is possible (if that makes sense?)

i want to better myself in all aspects of life. i feel and truly hope i can do that by becoming the best possible slave to my Master. The habits, attitudes, and skills They will teach me, will help me to become a better person, husband, father, employee, and friend as well.

i want to look in the mirror and know i am not looking at myself, but looking at Your body. i want to be an open book and share with You all the feelings i have, the mistakes i make, and the little successes i achieve.

i want You to know that when i have sex with my wife, i do it because i want to be the best slave i can be.

i want You to know that when i offer myself to the Men You choose, i do it because You have the best intentions and You are improving me as a slave and person and i want to please You by giving myself over to my deepest desires.

And most importantly, in know it is not about what i want. This is about what YOU want.
i am ready to submit to Your will.

Kik: mwmsubboise

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be degraded and made fun or blackmailed if you have degrading pics and vids of me kik is degradeaslut

flame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2023
Hi I am Mike, I am 21 years old. I like CEI,BALLS DRAINING,MENTAL CHASTITY,ORGASM CONTROL,BOOTS,HIGH HEELS. My limits are findom and sissyfication. I am not working at the moment so I want to find a female Mistress that want to make me her property for free. I am OK with any age and I like to be able to create a good relation with my Mistress. I am 6.1 feet X 160 pounds. If you have an interest in me, also if this post is old, contact me on kik: mikehed28
Send me a message with written "You are my new property Whore"

Last edited:

Kekko7227

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 12, 2021
21 m Cripple slave in wheelchair need a hardcore mommy or daddy to use and abuse me
Snap: torinbunder

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
Dom looking for a preferably masochist sub
I'm sadistic yet caring. I don't really like jumping straight to play, I enjoy talking and establishing a base before we play.
Kik: x69rooster69
Ladies and fem please. Also be willing to verify

goethe606

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2023
kik: white2137

Not going to show my face. However I like being forced to cum eating. Also anal turns me on ;)

gapemesenpai69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2023
Super kinky ButtSlut looking to have my ass trained by a creative master or mistress

Intro: I'm m23 sissy, with a bit of experience in stretching myself and playing with my hole. I am relatively tight thickest I've had was a peeled banana in there. Speaking of bananas, I love food inserting and i definitely love the feeling of bring suppose full. Once went to work with a crushed banana and a little piss in a tied condom inside me and a plug to hold it all in. Thankfully the condom stayed intact. But the full feeling and the thought of the potential piss/banana enema plus the feeling of the plug pressing in as I sat on office chairs and while riding my bike was amazing. I'm hoping to be able to get my ass well trained and stretched to be able to take my fist and even be able to handle brig stuffed full and kept plugged with a giant plug 24/7. I do live with my family but i have a room to myself... I sometimes love to play outdoors in the open terrace after everyone has gone to sleep at night. I don't enjoy the feeling of being fucked( the in our movement sometimes feels painful) but love the feeling of being stretched out, stuffed (food, filled condoms, anything I can fit) , plugged, holding in enemas (as many creative fluids as possible from piss to milk), feeling myself gape and being slutty under my clothes in public. Oh I also own a 3d printer and can make my own sex toys... My favorites are plugs

(love humiliating nicknames, more extreme the better)

Goal: Taking my fist in my ass/ Being plugged 24/7 and also be able to handle large enemas/ large amounts of food in my ass

Experience with anal: low-medium

Hole size: peeled banana qa the largest I had in

Master/mistress wanted: someone who is super strict and punishing when I don't follow tasks butt also kind and rewarding when I'm good.

Toys available: buttplugs (2.5cm, 3.5cm, 4cm), anal beads- (starts small but gets thicker than all my plugs )

(haven't managed to get the big plug and 2 largest beads in yet) A picture attached.

Likes/kinks: Food play, Anal stretching, long term plugging, crossdressing, bondage, rope, making my own sex toys, hidden public, trying new things, object/food-insertion , 24/7, enema/liquid holding

Limits: friends and family, illegal, full public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum... Don't want those near my face or in my mouth.)

Kik gapemesenpai

Featured Threads

New Personals