Kik Slave market

NaughtyDesires

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 11, 2023
I'm 24M UK, Virgin and I feel like I'm a sub but I am too shy and a bit closed with my kinks and fetishes so I must be carefully unravelled, I girls or dom girls only, I don't have any toys if that matters I'm too scared to buy any but here I go, here's my KIK: EverydayHorny247

ps, my life is quite hectic and the only real time I have is weekends so best to message then

gapemesenpai69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2023
Super kinky ButtSlut looking to have my ass trained by a creative master or mistress

Intro: I'm m23 sissy, with a bit of experience in stretching myself and playing with my hole. I am relatively tight thickest I've had was a peeled banana in there. Speaking of bananas, I love food inserting and i definitely love the feeling of bring suppose full. Once went to work with a crushed banana and a little piss in a tied condom inside me and a plug to hold it all in. Thankfully the condom stayed intact. But the full feeling and the thought of the potential piss/banana enema plus the feeling of the plug pressing in as I sat on office chairs and while riding my bike was amazing. I'm hoping to be able to get my ass well trained and stretched to be able to take my fist and even be able to handle brig stuffed full and kept plugged with a giant plug 24/7. I do live with my family but i have a room to myself... I sometimes love to play outdoors in the open terrace after everyone has gone to sleep at night. I don't enjoy the feeling of being fucked( the in our movement sometimes feels painful) but love the feeling of being stretched out, stuffed (food, filled condoms, anything I can fit) , plugged, holding in enemas (as many creative fluids as possible from piss to milk), feeling myself gape and being slutty under my clothes in public. Oh I also own a 3d printer and can make my own sex toys... My favorites are plugs

(love humiliating nicknames, more extreme the better)

Goal: Taking my fist in my ass/ Being plugged 24/7 and also be able to handle large enemas/ large amounts of food in my ass

Experience with anal: low-medium

Hole size: peeled banana qa the largest I had in

Master/mistress wanted: someone who is super strict and punishing when I don't follow tasks butt also kind and rewarding when I'm good.

Toys available: buttplugs (2.5cm, 3.5cm, 4cm), anal beads- (starts small but gets thicker than all my plugs )

(haven't managed to get the big plug and 2 largest beads in yet) A picture attached.

Likes/kinks: Food play, Anal stretching, long term plugging, crossdressing, bondage, rope, making my own sex toys, hidden public, trying new things, object/food-insertion , 24/7, enema/liquid holding

Limits: friends and family, illegal, full public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum... Don't want those near my face or in my mouth.)

Kik gapemesenpai

starlight_bambi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
May 6, 2023
Hiii!! I’m agender F23, sub. (Any pronouns are fine)
I’m looking for either a daddy or a mommy, just someone that will put me in my place and mold me to their will.
Very new to bdsm but very eager to learn and please. I would love to form a connection so please tell me about yourself and I’ll tell you about me! ^^

I have: general household items, a plastic ruler, a g spot vibe.

Like: bladder control, humiliation, orgasm control, degradation, feeling like an object, spanking, anal, oral, body writing, rope play, hidden public, I also like hypno >>; I think it’s fun x3

Don’t like: ass to mouth, anything illegal, pics (okay if I trust you), videos, blood, permanent damage or changes, anything that interferes with my schoolwork and social life too much.

I found someone ^^ thanks for reading :D

Last edited:

Sorrysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2021
25, UK based slave, Male. Been a slave to a handful of owners over about 6/7 years. Looking for a new owner, long or short term. Kik: sorrysub

Malepossessionlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2022
Male 22, master. Looking for a male slave who will show off and act out my possession fetish for me. Verbal required. Not into feminine guys. My kik is Khaz_is_bae, hey/hello = ignored

Bi-man

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2023
Belgium
Sadistic dominant 27yo master who's looking for male slaves for bdsm-play with close to no limits. Sometimes for short contacts of a couple hours, sometimes for long contacts of multiple days. I do like a little rebellion every now and then as long as you realise consecuenses and punishments will follow. Also open to online master/slave relationships.

Likes: Bondage, soft- and hard-bdsm, give pain, nippleplay, whipping, electroplay, medical roleplay, gutpunching, massage, cum control, breathplay,...

Limits: piss, scat, crossdressing

Kik: smetsy277
Hello Master, i am a slave that likes: bondage, bdsm whipping ..

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, large vibrator, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively), vibrating plug, anal beads, DP dildo, large and small tunnel plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), inflatable dildo, clit vibe, various degrees of nipple clamps, wooden spoon, rubber bands and rope for my tits, ball gag, penis gag, collar, chastity belt, fucking machine.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral/deepthroating, edging, orgasm control, anal/training/stretching, nipple play/punishment, spanking, body writing, sub/dom dynamics.

Salmissra

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2018
Male, 24, submissive

Am looking for a master or mistress who want to use me while I show myself on cam. Am looking for some fun the whole week.
I love chastity play the idea of breeding and light foodplay from time to time ;) Hit me up for more details.

kik:salmissra

Last edited:

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Reactions: emmmm19

HypnoSlvAsh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2022
Looking for a mistress to brainwash/hypnotize me. Only limit is I don’t show face.

Kik: subbyjake7667

cumpa87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2023
i had a femdom long ago that would do joi, edging, denial, cumshots via online play. haven't been able to find another one since she disappeared.

cummer77777

Jkjim2043

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2023
19 m us sub looking for mistress
Kinks: spanking, wedgies, anal play, cum play, cei, joi, cum denial, edging, hypnosis
Limits: blood, scat

Message me on Kik: jkjim20431

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Pig looking for a harsh playmate
Hoping to find someone horribly insulting and degrading to play with at the moment I'm also interested in

Breast/nipple torture
Cunt busting
Anal stuffing
Body writing

Among other things, kik:realpiggy

Featured Threads

New Personals