Kik Slave market

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
ABOUT ME:
I'm a 25 year old sissy (closeted) so you could say maybe part time, but I'm always willing to play so that's not the part time. I can always play in a certain way, whether that's chastity, diapers, panties, etc... I love risky dares/tasks. Public thrills are the best I.E. going to a public pool maybe and playing around in the changroom with fem clothes, diapers, chastity and more. Going to parks or public spaces and taking risky dares. Or just playing at home with my toys and being your loyal bitch hehehe. When I can be home alone freely for an extended period of time I love to get fully in fem and play at home or publicly. I can be almost passable when in makeup and wig and my fem clothes. I don't stay fully shaved but keep my privates and face clean 90% of the time.
WHAT IM LOOKINNG FOR:
A dom. A mommy, or daddy that likes be around to talk to play to be creative not just mindlessly asking for pics. I'd like to build a trusting relationship where you get your kinks fulfilled and I get mine as your loyal submissive. Treat me how you want. As your sweet baby or your emasculated sissy. But I want my limits respected and you will have my loyalty and I will do your tasks dares orders to please you the best I can. Hopefully you get a kick out of my kinks too.
My schedule is a 40hr work week but I can play in between, some times after work, some times at work I like tasks and orders to be completed. I can't give full days unless it works out or on weekends there are some days. Usually my availability to really play is after work for several hours. We can talk more later about it.
Kik sissy.monica

Daddysgoodgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2023
Kik-Stella4156
My name is Rayvn. I am a slave seeking an experienced dom. I prefer to call u daddy. I love praise. I’m not very open to anal but am okay with it as punishment. Above all I love being controlled. I want my dom in control of everything. how deep my toy goes in, how fast I use it, what setting it’s on, when i cum…EVERYTHING. If I disobey punish me. Something small for anal is good. Put clips on my nipples or pussy, make me use ice, get creative. Don’t add if you’re not experienced and not willing to train me.

Heeey_its_me1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
26 male slave looking for mistress.

Hi miss,

I'm Dann, a 26 year old and submissive male from the Netherlands. I'll be available in the weekends. I can do small tasks on other days, but I will always be able to reply to your messages.

My kinks are bondage, light cbt, joi, cei, sph, facesitting, toys, pegging, anal, nipple play, worshiping, golden shower, nipple torture and lots more.

You can reach me on;
Kik: heeey_its_me1
Snapchat: heeeyitsme1

Salmissra

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2018
Hello y'all,
I'm a 26yo sub and am looking for a master or mistress who wants to use me for the next few days. Am looking for anal tasks and am always up for creative tasks. Am willing to show myself on cam and got a variety of toys ;)
Hit me up for more information.
kik:slamissra

Johnp44356

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2022
Hello my name is John, I am a 21 M toilet bitch from NYC, and I know my only purpose is being used and abused like dirty pig that I am. All I deserve and want is to be shit on and to be used like a toilet, I live to be a plaything and to please, that is my only place

Kik: johnp66578

HeHeHeh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2017
Looking for a committed slave, wanna try humiliation and degradation, pain and torture
kevinnewer on kik

Reactions: DOMINAtRICE

rouge.dude247

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2023
London , uk
Kik-Stella4156
My name is Rayvn. I am a slave seeking an experienced dom. I prefer to call u daddy. I love praise. I’m not very open to anal but am okay with it as punishment. Above all I love being controlled. I want my dom in control of everything. how deep my toy goes in, how fast I use it, what setting it’s on, when i cum…EVERYTHING. If I disobey punish me. Something small for anal is good. Put clips on my nipples or pussy, make me use ice, get creative. Don’t add if you’re not experienced and not willing to train me.
Hi,Met your match? Inbox me if not

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Featured Threads

New Personals