Kik Slave market

Alien78

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 17, 2023
Looking for things I can use to satisfy me. I want u obedient and slutty. u need to be horny and craving cock. Only then will I collar u up and make u my slave.
Don’t be shy now. Dm me on kik. I’m open to everyone. And I also enjoy all kinks so let’s really have fun😈.
Kik: Alien78_

bdsmfanatic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 18, 2023
M22 Sub, kik: ghost__229__

The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Johnp00892

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2023
Hello my name is John,

I am a 22 M sub from NYC and I am here to serve and be used like the slave I am by a perfect mistress. I know my only place is to be abused and I’ll do anything to please, that is my purpose.

Kik: johnp5363

Reactions: LaceWave

MasterV

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2021
M Dom looking for obedient M subs. Must be able to show face and do tasks.
KIK: Zenyang9

Last edited:

Jack_Dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2023
New Dom looking to find a sub/slave and get more experiences.
If interested kik Jackthebull77

FBOYY13

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2023
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Dom kik Fboyy13