sadist master looking for pain slut slaves
My kik : dr.jahangiri

Benzi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2022
Hello Mistress' and Mommy doms! Submissive male looking for a long term Owner again. Few limits and very trainable to be your dream slave slut.

Kik Benox991

Robert_o

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2023
Dom muscular master here looking for a male sub /slave to own and control long term (18-33)

Kik Robert_o97

marcelbenkik

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2023
Hello, 27 year old male submissive from the uk searching for a female domme to serve .
Into: cbt, orgasm control , tease and denial , sounding, nipple torture, degrading and alot more
kik : itsamarcel , for snap pm me please

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Ownership in under 2 days of talking? That seems um fast lol. Best of luck to you two.
Well unless she starts her account and outright says that she is no longer owned, I will wait, cause I don't think she is one of the easily giving up type of person.

And what goes wrong even if she just never comes back, the worst case is me waiting for a long time.

Masterdom_joe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2023
Sydney, Aus
This is for all those filthy fat pigs that want to be Humiliated, degraded, etc etc. I want the nastiest, freakiest subs
The kind of fat worthless pig that knows her place as nothing more then a fuck toy for men
Add me sluts: daddyjoe_23

greedyboy98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
Happy New Year! This night, I wished that someone make me feel like a slut this year, and therefore I will be available in skype/kik for you today. If you want to have some fun, I will happily entertain you.

Role: Model (slave)
Skype name: live:.cid.2e523a6e9eae2f13
kik: greedyboy98
Body type: Slim
Body height: 190
Body weight: 70
Hair color: Dark
Have 6pack? A bit
You show face: I will have an eye mask, rest of the face is open.

I have toys as well: vibrator, two different fleshlights, ropes, cuffs, ball gag, vacuum pump, clamps. In Skype I can set up two cameras, one from computer and my phone, if you wish.

adeen_254

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2024
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
I'm a sub and my kik: adeen_254

Featured Threads

New Personals