nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Brilliant idea...I love these!

Although that's a pretty hard one Nina, I'll give it some thought
Its not that hard, just focus on the first and the last word (what those pictures represent) of the phrase, the two in the middle are articles/prepositions etc. The phrase was even used in a mainstream (BDSM) movie. And sure take your time J91 and Sizzler and any other interested lurker

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Sweet piece of ass? lol
lol No, the phrase I am talking about is not a slang but a kinky D/s related term.. look for alternative words/interpretations of the pictures. I will give this final clue for now, the Bart Simpson clue is _ _ _ _ _ M.

Last edited:

Sizzler

Verified Dominant
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2018
Poland
Okay bart simpson seems done now still cannot think of kinky possiblity for the first pic.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Okay bart simpson seems done now still cannot think of kinky possiblity for the first pic.
you should post parts that you already figured as someone else might be able to help out with the rest. also there are vanilla words which have a dual meaning in the kinky sense.. I have given too many clues for now..lol

Reactions: AmvetSB

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Yes, it is topping from the bottom! Well Done

To explain my clue the first one was cheesecake toppings indicating TOPPING, the second one was the F grade for the letter F and the picture of a ROM (Read only Memory) storage device together making F + ROM -> FROM, The third pic was a medieval abbreviation for THE, and finally the fourth one was BOTTOM (self explanatory)

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
That was brilliant Nina! I thought the second was some kind of circuit or switchboard...didn't get that it was ROM.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I don't want to take over Doc's thread..lol but since he is offline I will post a second (small) puzzle meanwhile

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Hey guys don't step down else this thread will be deserted. Its fun to solve and play this game collectively. In fact hope to see some puzzles from you..;)

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
Alright a relatively simple one from me ;)60587

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Made a quick one for you to solve.

Attachments

• word game.png
    word game.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
The first image shows a span of the hand, second is a king soooo
I'm gonna guess that it is spanking!

Reactions: J91

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey guys don't step down else this thread will be deserted. Its fun to solve and play this game collectively. In fact hope to see some puzzles from you..;)
Right, lets just try to step up the difficulty a bit to keep these hot players thinking a bit longer!

And please I just wanted to kick this off, if you've got more in mind then please keep posting them!

Last edited: