Muthahubbard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2022
Let’s play a game.

Every day, I will set participants a challenge, something that should be achievable for participants of any sex.

These challenges will vary significantly from the innocent (e.g. draw me a picture of a pony), through the perverted (insert the biggest object you can into your rectum). They could also involve pain, embarrassment, humiliation, exposure.

I will judge contestants’ daily efforts. Every day 50% will win, 50% will lose (so the game is scalable according to how much interest there is).

Winners get to cum that day. Losers don’t…and may also be subject to other random punishments according to my whim.

All welcome.

If you’d like to play send your name and the message “I want to play the game” to me on Kik: muthahubbard

I will then give you your contestant number and first challenge.

Subsaeuhh69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Mar 25, 2022
Let’s play a game.

Every day, I will set participants a challenge, something that should be achievable for participants of any sex.

These challenges will vary significantly from the innocent (e.g. draw me a picture of a pony), through the perverted (insert the biggest object you can into your rectum). They could also involve pain, embarrassment, humiliation, exposure.

I will judge contestants’ daily efforts. Every day 50% will win, 50% will lose (so the game is scalable according to how much interest there is).

Winners get to cum that day. Losers don’t…and may also be subject to other random punishments according to my whim.

All welcome.

If you’d like to play send your name and the message “I want to play the game” to me on Kik: muthahubbard

I will then give you your contestant number and first challenge.
I'm in

New Personals