United States (East of the Rockies)

ashleyydep

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2009
22 year old dominant female seeking a slave male of any age

Hello, I'm Mistress Ashley.. and that's all I will be called by you from now on. If you i.m me or email me, and do no say mistress.. do not expect a response.. okay to start off I have posted an ad on here and getdare before and I do have multiple slaves, but many of them are not as pleasing as I would hope, I am ONLY looking for full time, long term, dedicated male slaves, I do not just want to have a session or two and that's it. I do have a cam and will prove I am a female. I expect my slaves to be completely obedient and do what I say, when I say it, how I say it.. I will respect your limits but if one of your limits includes something that I really like I wont be using you.. sorry. Also I DO require my slaves to show their face, it's a pain in the ass when a slave doesn't show their face which causes them to me limited moving around and such. I am VERY strict and treat my worthless slaves like animals, and humiliate and torture them, so if you are not COMPLETELY submissive don't bother.. You will go through an interview and a trial run before I decide if I want to own you or not, and if I do decide to let you be my pathetic little slave boy, I require you to give up your cock in my complete control no questions asked. Also, I do not allow my bitches to have any other mistresses, so if you already have one do NOT ask me.

• Kinks:
my likes include:
cock/ball torture
tease/denial
bladder control
masturbation control
humiliation
self spanking/bondage
candle/wax play
ice play
etc

• Experience:
i am not interested in:
animal play
cross dressing
poo play
..however, if those are some of your likes, i will give you some tasks with those things if being rewarded

• Limits:
Toys are appreciated but not necessary

however, you should have some household items, such as:
candles
rope
string
toothbrush
dildo/anything of the sort
ruler
belt
duct tape
etc

If you have not read the entire thread and just skimmed through or looked at my likes than don't bother responding, If you have and you think you're up to this p.m me back, or add my msn...

[email protected]

ps; if you i.m me on msn saying "hello" or "whatsup"
i will not respond, you must adress me properly and catch my attention from the start

Love,
Mistress Ashley

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
This thread is four years old. Please do not dredge old threads and bump them. This is a warning, continue and you will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals