• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
For the week of Feb 21-25 I will be traveling to another city and going in and out of various buildings.

I'm looking to be challenged to lick a certain number of toilets and urinals while I am there.

For each vote, I will lick one toilet or urinal. I will try to do a different one for each vote (depends on how many votes and how many toilets/urinals there are).

If you have special instructions (lick the inside of the rim, engage however with the toilet water or urinal mat), you can put that in the comments.

Thank you!

Reactions: CharlotteL

Almachino

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 20, 2022
Mississauga
Lol why would you want to do that, God you're so funny and cute, haha Im loving this forum already, everyone's so funny n kinky n amazing at the same time, super cute

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Lol why would you want to do that, God you're so funny and cute, haha Im loving this forum already, everyone's so funny n kinky n amazing at the same time, super cute
Well there are a lot of people here who are so pathetic that they deserve to be laughed at (imho). But I'm curious why you find that 'cute'? That's an unusual reaction.

Featured Threads

New Personals