looking for dares/tasks that push me

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
anyone have any dares or tasks that push me? looking for pain or humiliation and I will upload any proof asked for within reason.

limits in Sig, no anal!

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
The dare is how many clothes pins can I hold? the object is to to get a bunch of clothes pins and place them on your cock and balls. Put as many as you can on, but they have to be on either your cock or balls. Once they are on, you must leave them on for an hour.

Let us know how many you put on and how long you lasted.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
For master chris, kept 25 pegs on for 16 minutes before I gave in, pics of me removing them in the album I linked, all genuine reactions to the pain!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Succes on 9/10 of the strips!

Time for the clothespegs, this will hurt... I Will report back with the time I kept them on and the number.

OUCH! 25 Clothespegs on my balls.... Let the pain begin!

While I wait for myself to give in to the pain... Doing MfLs dare has made me stupidly horny! The first strip I succeeded in, just... The second I fail by a few seconds ,I don't know what went wrong! But the rest I managed. Each time I striped and bent over my bed I pushed my ass out ready for a spanking or a fucking, each time it made me feel more submissive and hornier, my cock was, and still is DESPERATE for attention, each time it brushed the bed I had to resist the urge to grind into it, sometimes I couldn't resist... My cock was dripping by the end so i caught the precum on my finger and licked it clean, it shouldn't land on my master's floor while I am being punished ;)

Damn I am horny... Any more?!

Pic of clothespegs: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=1343 10 mins in now, wow this hurts! But I need it... I need to be punished... to be submissive, PLEASE!

Evidently you're not very good at following basic instructions:

"You will lay your naked body across a chair to simulate you submissively getting ready to be spanked across a clothed lap. You must be across the chair and "ready" in 10 seconds!"

This simple failure will require you perform a punishment taken from your "dislikes" listing. You may choose which one and ask for your punishment accordingly. Additionally, you will perform the dare again, this time correctly! Failure at completing any try under 8 seconds (because of your failure) will require you to perform a punishment from your "limits" (your choice).

There is a requirement to post with results of "every attempt". That means describing how many seconds it took on each attempt, not if you "just" made it or not!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Attempt 1
Success: JUST before 8 seconds (using an online stop watch and looking at my screen when im "ready"

Attempt 2:
Success: JUST, sock got caught... About 8 seconds on the dot

3: Failure
about 8.5 seconds :(

4: Failure, my belt got stuck the same as #3 nearly 9.5 seconds that time..!

4 success, about 7.8 seconds I think! All went smoothly, was getting VERY hard now, desperate to touch...

5: Success, I had learned how to get the belt off effectively now, about 7.7ish seconds

6, same as above but so close to 8 seconds

7# 9 seconds. failure....perhaps I need a rest in between attempts! Got my jumper caught on my face for a split second, but it was enough to put me out of sync :(

8: Success, just before 8 seconds, all went smoothly and I was almost dripping precum... My underwear had a visible wet spot now

9: same as above, a little faster but it was damn difficult!

10: Fail. 8.5 seconds as I nearly missed the chair!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Your original punishment is "toothpaste". You wish to be visible!

Coat your dick in toothpaste. Cover it with a condom, using a rubber band to "secure" tightness at the base/balls + another rubber band around your cock head.

Get dressed as before. Start up your preferred "cam-whore" site which allows feedback from viewers. Perform the strip/spank dare 30x (with 8 second limit) within 1 hour. Record the entire video to file.

Punishment for 4 out 10 failures on "2nd" try: Post video of punishment on Redtube.com with link here for all to "view" and rate!

Featured Threads

New Personals