Kinks
Piss, pain, control

Tonyadam555

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2018
looking for a slave male or female interested in pain and piss as these are my main kinks. contact via kik is a must. kik me @ tonyadam234 to discuss details or if you have any questions.
Kinks:
piss, pain, humiliation, degradation
I am also into control of bladder and orgas denial
Experience:
i have had a few previous online subs
Limits:
slave must be able to send pics and vids

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I dont understand. Last year in 2018 you were 20 and 21 years old in your varying posts here. Now this year you're also 20 and 21 years old in separate posts here. Usually this claiming of different ages is a red flag for most here. You do know anyone here can go back and see all your prior posts here... correct? Anyways I'm sure youre super successful in your posts here but it would def help to pay attention to the small details. Majority of subs here are smart and pay attention to these type things. Good luck.

puppetmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2013
Ah the old magical reverse aging, I see it quite a bit with female subs as well :p

Tonyadam555

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2018
I dont understand. Last year in 2018 you were 20 and 21 years old in your varying posts here. Now this year you're also 20 and 21 years old in separate posts here. Usually this claiming of different ages is a red flag for most here. You do know anyone here can go back and see all your prior posts here... correct? Anyways I'm sure youre super successful in your posts here but it would def help to pay attention to the small details. Majority of subs here are smart and pay attention to these type things. Good luck.
I'm 20 in all my posts and on my profile except one post which I must have made a mistake. Yes I know people can see my old posts I'm not dumb.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/members/tonyadam555.45876/#recent-content

June 6 2018 male dom 20 in title............... male dom 20 in the post
Sept 18 2018 male dom 20 in the title.... male dom 21 two times in the post it self
Oct. 2 2018 male dom 20 seeks "male dom"? also in post male dom 20 seeks "male dom" (in first line) then continues the rest of the post about seeking a slave female/male.
Oct 20 2018 male dom 21 in title........ 21 male dom in the post
Feb 9 2019 back to male dom 20 in title

Call it what you want. It's odd you managed to be "21" twice by mistake in the same post. Plus the whole post about searching for a dom then saying searching for a slave.... yeah "mistakes"

Usually those type mistakes happen when copy pasting and not paying attention or when something is fishy. It's your game play it how you want I'm just pointing out some issues for other less experienced potential sub types looking around. Good luck on your search.

Featured Threads

New Personals