Lost and confused

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm a newbie can someone teach me
Start by searching new newbie etc here. Lots of prior good posts about where to begin. Know your likes dislikes limits etc.

Use caution with any potential guys here. Vet them properly and be sure they are what they claim. Lots are on here just horny seeking play and hoping an easy run with a newbie. Check out some posts on here. And to anyone who reaches out to you. Read through all their prior post history here. It will help you see what they are all about. You can do this by tapping/clicking on their name and going to their profile. On the profile is post history.

Reactions: TheMajorXXX

Siaaaaaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2023
Thank you so much for your guidance I'll keep these things in mind nd be careful thanks for this have a nice day

Reactions: TheMajorXXX

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
For your personal understanding. You should start by your limits than work towards dislikes. So you end up with things you like.

Second thing think about your surrounding conditions. How much can you use and how much you can get away with.
Your living conditions matter a lot as well.
Most people, including me will likr to see nude first as to know what we are dealing with. But do not count that is a must condition for a relationship.

Also, it would be better if you understand general meaning of words and kinks.

There are many people who can help you with your question.

Siaaaaaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2023
Ok thak you for your advice
For your personal understanding. You should start by your limits than work towards dislikes. So you end up with things you like.

Second thing think about your surrounding conditions. How much can you use and how much you can get away with.
Your living conditions matter a lot as well.
Most people, including me will likr to see nude first as to know what we are dealing with. But do not count that is a must condition for a relationship.

Also, it would be better if you understand general meaning of words and kinks.

There are many people who can help you with your question.

Featured Threads

New Personals