Lottery Striptease Exposure

exposingyoungbody

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 30, 2017
You are only required to enter a five picture striptease.Faces are not required. But it should be a striptease, and the last picture should show you naked. You can also provide informations about yourself if you would like to but it is optional.You should also leave an email or something to be contacted.

Exposure type

There are two options provided for exposure: public and private.

Private exposure will mean that any exposed pictures and information will be e-mailed *only* to people playing the game.
Public exposure will be posted on my tumblr exposingyoungbody.

How the game works

On July 7th, the game will begin by mailing everyone a portion of the #1 pictures, in no particular order. If public, they will also be posted on the Tumblr blog. This will continue until all #1 pictures are posted.

At that point, I will randomly pick half the contestants (rounding down). The contestants in this half will have the rest of their pictures discarded.

The #2 pictures (of those exposed only) will then be posted in the same manner as the #1 pictures, a few at a time.

I will roll a dice for the remaining players (the result will only be known to me). This determine what further images will get revealed.

Roll Result

6 , 8 OR 12 No further pictures will be revealed.

5 OR 9 Picture 3 will also be revealed

4 OR 10 Pictures 3 and 4 will be revealed, along with (optional if provided) first name and location

2, 3, 7 OR 11 All pictures and any (optional) information will be revealed!

Any pictures not being revealed will be discarded at this point.

After this point, the remaining #3 pictures (of those who I have rolled to be exposed only) will be shown – a few each day.

After that, the #4 pictures (of those who I have rolled to be exposed only) will be shown, a couple each day.

Finally the #5s (of those who I have rolled to be exposed only) will be shown one each day.

You can either submit the pictures on tumblr exposingyoungbody, to my email [email protected] , Skype exposingyoungbody or my kik exposingyoungbody.

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
This is copied/pasted from here:

https://scn.game-host.org/

OP just hopes people send nudes to him because he's lame as hell and can't do anything right without copying others.

exposingyoungbody

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 30, 2017
The thing is that the tumblr where the pictures were supposed to be posted on for the person that chose public exposure had no followers , so I talked about it with jay/derrammler on getdare and he gave me the authorization to use the pictures he sent to the creator of the game to illustrate it.
I may not have created that game but I have a medium that allows that game to live up to its expectations with a tumblr created years ago with thousands of followers.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals