Lovense links

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
if you people want me to apologize than, i am sorry i said all that.

but if she only do it when she like it, she will be using others for her pleasure.( as i dont think she will share any pic or videos)

in the same way, if a dom says to do it 24/7 than, the dom is just taking advantage.

i have thought in both way ( in my opinion ofc), after which i said her to do it more often.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
if you people want me to apologize than, i am sorry i said all that.

but if she only do it when she like it, she will be using others for her pleasure.( as i dont think she will share any pic or videos)

in the same way, if a dom says to do it 24/7 than, the dom is just taking advantage.

i have thought in both way ( in my opinion ofc), after which i said her to do it more often.
I don't believe it is your place to choose, what a sub does and when and the frequency. Just because a person is sub does not make them your sub.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
We ALL use KT for our own pleasure, in our own way. Sure, it's great that other people get to enjoy it too, but she's perfectly entitled to only play how and when she wants to, just like everyone else, and it's not like she's forcing anybody to click (or not click... mmm, how frustrating that must be...💦) on her links

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Look, we all are right in our own thinking. But i do accept that. I should have requested for new links. Instead of ordering.

BornToBe_Slutty

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2015
Okay, I’ve only just logged in for the first today but wow. What is going on?

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has defended what I’m doing, I really appreciate it as reading the initial message gave me a bit of anxiety before I read the rest of the thread.

Secondly, I post links when I can but as others have said I 1) have to charge the toy, 2) have other things to do with my day (like run my own business) and 3) have an actual fiancé/mistress that I obey above anyone else.

I post photos and videos regularly on my snapchat, and if I trust the person who is playing and they have the app I will voice chat with them where I can (again I have other things to do with my day and can’t voice chat during meetings for example).

For the most part, I’ve really enjoyed this experience of posting links but also have come across a lot of entitled ‘Dominants’ who think that because I’m a submissive I HAVE to serve whoever messages me telling me I need to serve them. All this is meant to be is a little fun for everyone involved.

I actually came on this thread to post a report of a play I had the other day but I’ll post that a little later.

BornToBe_Slutty

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2015
Master Martin:

I want to write a report of my play with Master Martin. I was lucky enough to have sir play with my lovense twice, for about four hours in total. I was told to rate my neediness on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not very turned on and 10 being “I’m going to cum right now”. At the start of playing, I explained to sir that my Mistress won’t allow me to cum until the 1st of each month and therefore couldn’t cum - his response was to make sure I’m as stimulated as possible and keep me sensitive.

The first time we played, I quickly got up to a 6/7, occasionally fluctuating up and down dependent on Sir changing the lovense intensity up and down. Sir quickly found out that having sudden drops and sudden increases is what turns me on the most and incorporated that into the rest of the day. During this first play, sir was in a meeting so I was extra fortunate that he took the time to tease my needy pussy. We also discussed the possibility of me having a full time Dom for the days my Mistress is working (she works very long days and I don’t see her for a few days at a time) and I agreed I would like that and discuss it with my Mistress - but naturally my Mistresses orders come first and foremost.

I jumped from a 6.5 to an 8 when the first lovense link ran out and I got very frustrated feeling the edge fade away from me. It made me realise how needy I really am to cum after 27 days of constant teasing and edging. With the second link, I got to a 9 and had to breathe it out whilst Sir was busy in his meeting which was very hard, and when he got back he turned it down. He agreed he should focus on his meeting and I should charge the lovense.

Then came round 2. Round 2 came with more consistent levels of 6 and 7’s and not many fluctuations. I became very needy very quickly though and reached a 9 fairly easily. It was during this play that I started struggling with my neediness due to being played with for so long but knowing that being teased is a part of my life. I explained to sir that I would have to go soon as my mistress would be coming home and thus I should remove the toy so my holes are empty and ready as my mistress likes. Sir bargained to keep the toy in until mistress took it out as I was uncertain on what to do. I agreed that as a thank you for him playing with me for so long I would accept the punishment my mistress would give for not having my holes empty for her return. Whilst I was kneeling in front of the door waiting for mistress to turn the key, sir continues to adjust the lovense and I was squirming around like a needy slut. Round 2 came to an end when it mistress to came home and pulled out the toy, commenting on how wet and pathetic I was. She wasn’t as annoyed at me for leaving it in as I thought she would be but has still to decide on my punishment due to me having a substantial sub drop and being out of the game the following day. Although I feel better from my sub drop, my mistress is still going easy on me which I really appreciate, but I know the punishment will come soon. I want to say a massive thank you to master Martin for playing with me and taking the time to help me realise what a needy whore I am.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
BTB_S, the time that I played with you I found you to be perfectly well behaved, and though a direct link through the app is better for feedback, the online chat worked ok.
mans yes, I too noticed that you loved the sudden jumps in level, plus I enjoyed tailing off the sudden surge to let your needy little self chase the pleasure as it ebbed away.
I’ll look forward to catching you again sometime.
But, don’t ever feel that you owe anyone online that is not your owner, of someone you have (temporarily) given your submission to boss you about or think they have any ownership or privilege.

Reactions: BornToBe_Slutty

BornToBe_Slutty

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2015
*EDIT: thank you to whoever is playing with me right now, I’m getting very very wet. The shocks when you suddenly change from low to high are getting me very excited and leaving me in suspense - thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals