United States (West of the Rockies)

Jennifer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 4, 2013
18 year old submissive female seeking a dominant female of any age

I am an 18 year old female living with my two roommates (Mistresses Jillian and Isabelle). I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slim body. I wear a 34c bra, size 6 jeans, and size 5 shoes.

• Kinks:
suggested ideas include: mouth/pussy/anal insertions, spankings, wedgies, clothing control, minor public humiliation

• Experience:
I have been a very naughty roommate. While my two roommates were out for the night I was at home being bad. I tried on Jillian's expensive clubbing dress without asking, and went through her clothes as well as Isabelle's. When they came home i was wearing Jillian's bra and thong in a bra connection wedgie. I also I had a pair of Isabelle's panties in my mouth as a gag. My pussy was stuffed with pens, and my butt plug was laying on the floor. This slut also had the word "SLUT" written in sharpie across both of her thighs. When I was asked what i was doing, I would not tell them. So to get it out of me, they inserted my butt plug into my ass and spanked me with a hairbrush. This slut wouldn't give up until her ass was a deep red and she was crying. Finally I told them I wanted to be dominated online and it turned into taking their belongings and humiliation.

NOTE: multiple people may be chosen to contribute to my punishment

• Limits:
No pics/vids, anything suggested is subject to my mistresses' discretion, even if it breaks a limit. This also applies to things aside from the stated limits

Tattoedslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 6, 2013
Slave

Hello, im 21, im English with a masters degree, I am incredibly strict; can you handle it?

mastersimons

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2013
Well get naked and keep your boobs pressed on the wall to hold 2 coins , .. Your room mates can stick objects in your ass or slap u the way they like . if u drop a coin u have to stick a ginger root in your ass for an hour or do something your room mates tell u to.

Rixxxter47

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2013
az
Take and put ass plug in. Next put on a short skirt. Take a old bra and cut off the ends so that nipples poke out. Put on a sheer top. Then go to mall or and busy stores and let us all know the looks u got from the way u was dressed.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
@mastersimons & Rixxxter47: This is a properly placed advertisement by a "18 year old submissive female seeking a dominant female of any age". She has not requested dares and your posts in this forum are misplaced and, equally, unwarranted!

Featured Threads

New Personals