Switch 4 Women M Switch for a F switch or sub

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
Hello there,
I'm looking for a lady that would like to chat a bit and get a foundation down instead of just straight to playing.
I work some pretty long and regularly irregular hours and having someone semi constant to play with helps pass the time.

Primarily my kinks include; Orgasm control, forced orgasms, edging, spankings, oral and anal training, vaginal stretching, watersports, rope, bodywritting, objectification, humiliation and degradation.
I do have other kinks and can cater to yours so we shouldn't have any issues of us both being satisfied.

Pictures/videos aren't a requirement however it's always nice to stimulate two senses instead of one. I have KIK, snap chat and of course we can always chat here.

Boobiedoo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2023
Hello there,
I'm looking for a lady that would like to chat a bit and get a foundation down instead of just straight to playing.
I work some pretty long and regularly irregular hours and having someone semi constant to play with helps pass the time.

Primarily my kinks include; Orgasm control, forced orgasms, edging, spankings, oral and anal training, vaginal stretching, watersports, rope, bodywritting, objectification, humiliation and degradation.
I do have other kinks and can cater to yours so we shouldn't have any issues of us both being satisfied.

Pictures/videos aren't a requirement however it's always nice to stimulate two senses instead of one. I have KIK, snap chat and of course we can always chat here.
New here but wanted to say hey. I've not posted in here before. Very nervous. I liked the sound of your post. Talking first haha. Sounds good. I'm experienced online not so much in person. Im honestly just looking for someone to chat to