machine spanking

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
i purposely didnt use the word draw :p ya can do it in text too..
"i think it needs to put you in this and that position.. then tho this .. or that .. with that level of control or settings

Reactions: AmvetSB

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Haha I am spending my summer in placement, I get like one week off in may and 2 weeks in June and that is it

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Oh wow. I need to try the suggestions made in this thread once I got a little spare time.

Urban

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2019
Had a quick play with an idea for a cane striking mechanism design, no where near complete but anyway something to work with.
Uses a heavy duty rubber band for the hit power and a DC worm drive actuator to draw the pull arm back. I added a slip cam to the end so when it reaches maximum pull it simply slips off to release the arm and the rubber band slaps the cane down. The actuator then fully extends slipping the cam back around the end of the pull arm ready for the next strike.
This could be easily bolted to the side of my ladder rig and positioned as needed for a good ass hit.
Add a nice little controller to adjust speed of reset and number of hits etc and it could be rather efficient, lol...

View attachment 65096
I might have an idea that would require less than 300.

I'll upload a 3d model later.

Love the above one though! Will keep the sketch if that's okay :)

Urban

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2019
*** This is pure theory*** - I don't know how this would work for real.

Though, I think this would probably suffice your Caning machine.
Since the cane is flexible enough to move past the 'blockade'. Yet this should build up enough force (with the right tension/settings).

Simply a cane attached to a motor would do the trick then.caning.jpg

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thats a really cool idea, you couldn't use a direct drive motor though it would need to be a high reduction gearbox the only other problem I see is once it "fires" the cane will be stuck on your ass with no way to reset unless you reverse the motor?
Need to keep brainstorming this part...

Urban

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2019
Thats a really cool idea, you couldn't use a direct drive motor though it would need to be a high reduction gearbox the only other problem I see is once it "fires" the cane will be stuck on your ass with no way to reset unless you reverse the motor?
Need to keep brainstorming this part...

Yeah all my motors can go 2 ways? Even a stepper, a brushless DC. All can go 2 ways. Only an ac motor can't, but they are not easy programmable anyway.

So I'm not sure why a motor would not work? Even a servo could work?

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wow. All those ideas are great. I can't wait to see a final design and I hope I will be able to reproduce it.

KastorGray

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2015
Guy from Germany built machine like that by himself.
Hi's username on fetlife is maid_marta. Plenty of pics over there if it helps.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Needing a powerful motor first - can use a drilling machine motor for a short time to slap but it needs to be controlled to start and stop. To start and stop the power there are nowadays USB power plugs and some power plugs can be turned on and off via remotes. Also there are some cheap circuits that work with USB and can code some relays to start and stop. Arduino fans know better but there are also circuits made for PC users and very easy to set up and be coded (accessed through COM ports).

(this topic brings up some old idea to build one)

Last edited:

Featured Threads