Me and My Cousin

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
I was 15 at the time and she was 14. I knew a lot about sex and was a pretty horny 15 yr old. I always thought about sex especially when my cousin came over. My cousin came over to hang out with my sister, who was 13. My cousin, Ally, was pretty developed. Nice breasts, beautiful curves and a decent ass. She did dance and would sleep over our house because it was close to her dance studio. One day when it was just me and her she wanted to show me her dancing videos. They turned me on seeing her in a leotard. I asked her what she wears when she dances.
She responded, "I'll show you!" and ran upstairs.
I followed quickly behind and she had her leotard in hands. I asked her to put it on, hoping she would remove her short shorts and tank top but she put it on over top for a few seconds then took it off. Disappointed, I asked if she wore underwear underneath.
"Not usually," she responded
"Do you change in a locker room?" I asked
She told me they all did. so i asked her if she changed in private.
"No, dancers are usually comfortable with their body, so we just change in front of each other."
"So you just get completely naked in front of each other?" I asked.
"Yea, its not that big of a deal."
This conversation went on for awhile, then we got onto bras. I started by saying "Whats the difference between a bikini and bra?" and then asking a bunch of dumb questions. After a few minutes she told me her bra size (C cup) which I said, "Already?"
She laughed and tried to ignore it, but I immediately followed up by asking her if she had hair growing in her lower area. She said she did, but shaved it because she was embarrassed from the other dancers. I was shocked and asked her if i could see.
She stood frozen, we both realized i had just brought this little game to the next level. She hesitated, but ended up agreeing. Once she pulled down her shorts and panties I moved forward and started to tickle it. She laughed, but stepped back. I started to remove her shirt, then bra and complimented her boobs and started to play with them. She like me playing with them, but said she always wanted to see a dick. I showed her my dick and she gave me a handjob. I came right on her boobs, and thats when my mom came home. We scrambled for our clothes and nothing has happened ever since.

---This story is 80% true, in reality the story stops right before i ask to see it. Me and her talk about that stuff a lot, but never got naked or any physical contact.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
i think you should ask her.....play tit for tot...you show me yours ill show you mine. or better yet, play some strip poker! :D

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Maybe

i think you should ask her.....play tit for tot...you show me yours ill show you mine. or better yet, play some strip poker! :D
I was thinking about it. Next time she comes over I'm going to talk to her more about it. Maybe she'll change in front of me :), but i don't want to just spit it out. I think she wants it too as she is the one bringing up these conversations, By the way your pretty hot ;)

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Thanks :). Don't be shy though. If she's been hinting at it. Just go for it, and see where it leads.... That's always how the best nights start out!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Your cousin has admitted to you that she shaves her pussy? Ask her why she does shave it bare -- is it for sports reason (some athletes do it to give them a psychological advantage) or does she shave for "sexual" reasons? If it's for the latter, ask her if she is sexual active or just masturbates while visualizing a fantasy? This will "open the door" for several different paths of conversation -- hopefully she admits to a sexual fantasy about you. If she makes an admission like that, tell her about a girl at your school who offered "show me your dick and I'll show my shaved pussy". When you dropped your pants, she was so embarrassed by the size of your cock, she left without fulfilling her part of the deal! Hopefully, your cousin will be intrigued by the chance to see how big your cock is that she may offer to strip completely first to show you her shaved pussy. Even if you aren't "endowed", once she is naked, you've got her on the way. Tell her you always wanted to make a girl orgasm by licking their pussy -- a girl will ignore a guy's size if they know they will be guaranteed sexual satisfaction!

Have fun!

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Not a bad idea

Your cousin has admitted to you that she shaves her pussy? Ask her why she does shave it bare -- is it for sports reason (some athletes do it to give them a psychological advantage) or does she shave for "sexual" reasons? If it's for the latter, ask her if she is sexual active or just masturbates while visualizing a fantasy? This will "open the door" for several different paths of conversation -- hopefully she admits to a sexual fantasy about you. If she makes an admission like that, tell her about a girl at your school who offered "show me your dick and I'll show my shaved pussy". When you dropped your pants, she was so embarrassed by the size of your cock, she left without fulfilling her part of the deal! Hopefully, your cousin will be intrigued by the chance to see how big your cock is that she may offer to strip completely first to show you her shaved pussy. Even if you aren't "endowed", once she is naked, you've got her on the way. Tell her you always wanted to make a girl orgasm by licking their pussy -- a girl will ignore a guy's size if they know they will be guaranteed sexual satisfaction!

Have fun!

She hasn't been over in awhile, but thats a good idea. I will ask her why she shaves it. Thanks for the suggestion =), i'll post if anything happens, but she knows my dick size i think. She sat on my lap once and I got hard. It was right on her ass and i kept making it pulse so she would notice. She didn't say anything, but i think she knew.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals