My birthday!!!!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
My birthday is coming up and I am really excited and wanted to share with someone! My friends are throwing me a party, and I don't know what are plans are yet, but hopefully we'll get really drunk and shit faced and I get very 'lucky' that night! :) weooooweooo

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Haha, it wont be you getting lucky, it'll be however you choose that's the lucky one ;)

Have fun!

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
good luck I am sure you will have a better time then I did

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
nothing $$ it was sad day but ok I talked to someone for a good few hours over text messaging. but that is really all i did ><

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Birthday parties should be celebrated with the guest of honor being the only one in their "birthday suit" during the entire party. Anytime during the party, an invited guest will demand that you "assume the position" for receiving your birthday spanks. That person may hand spank you or use anything they wish to strike your bare ass, one spank for each year + one for the upcoming year for you to "grow on"! The birthday recipient will thank the guest after every swat. If any other guest would like administer their swats immediately following the first, the birthday honoree will welcome as many consecutive guests to give spanks!

Dare_me_8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 28, 2011
For your birthday i grant you a photo request to be posted on here.
Happy Birthday :)

Ps boys vs girls 4 is on. Surely youve got some dare to stump us again.

Featured Threads

New Personals