Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
This morning I received an email from my mastress as follows:

Hi Slave,

Thanks so much for the call. It cheered me up immensely to hear you have to vocalize what these guys want to do to my "other" little whore!

So for today, I will give you a few chores to do that go along with that general idea.

1). Your first chore will be to get into a pair of your wife's panties (seeing as that's where everyone else wants to be) and then get her vibe out (the one she uses when she thinks of other men) and lube up your ass and put it in. Pic for proof.

2). Your second chore will be to pretend you are a strange guy jacking off to her. So, I want a pic for proof with the computer screen with her on there in the background and you are stroking your cock in the foreground.

3). For your third chore, you will make a sign that says "Mastress may I please come now?" And kneel naked on the floor. The sign can not obscure your crotch.

Then you will not be allowed to come until I write on KT under that pic that you are allowed to have an orgasm. Hahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

I'll be turning my phone off in the next 20 mins or so, so if you have questions, text soon. Mastress will be cross if these pics are not posted tonight. I am going to need them to laugh at.

M

So, I have completed my chores and now I must open an album proving so that Mastress does not get mad.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
lol what's a mastress?

Is it a cross between a master and a mistress? Or maybe a dominant mattress

Last edited:

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
What's a Mastress?

Hi Sum1,

Mastress is the term my Slave addresses me by. It is, I suppose, a hybrid term that I created, as he was referring to me as ma'am (which I did not like) when he wanted to play. Being that we were in a relationship at the time, we needed a term that he could use to indicate that he wanted that certain type of play and it was kind of creepy to go from "Sweetie to Ma'am" lol. So, he asked what I would like to be called instead.

We reside in Canada, and here, a mistress is the common term for a married man's pussy on the side. She is often at his beck and call. Although there are plenty of nice gifts that can go along with that position, the sad fact is that she is at the man's mercy of when and how their relationship flows, and her "job" is to please him sexually. She is always second to his wife. I know that in the dictionary, there are several other meanings, but I was accustomed to this meaning and certainly did not want to refer to myself as such. So, I feminized Master, exactly as you guessed. And now it is part of my identity.

M

Featured Threads

New Personals