My husband's birthday

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Tomorrow is the day 🤩

I've hardly been able to concentrate at work, all I've been thinking about is all the prep I'm going to do before filming the birthday surprise gone wrong video. It's been difficult not to touch myself at my desk but I'm feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement.

I was going to have a nice bath tonight after packing everything. You know what I mean 😘

And then the grandparents threw a curveball. My sister in law decided that tonight she's going to take them out for a curry so can I drop our child off tomorrow instead of tonight 🤪

It'll all be worth it, I guess, just so aroused now, and I had enough running around to do already...

Wish me luck 🍀🤞

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
(seriously, is one orgasm too much to ask for??!? Packed two bags and laid out everything I'm going to need, fed, bathed and put small person to bed, showered instead of the bubble bath I was looking forward to and then into bed alone, just chilling in the dark, rubbing my poor aching pussy to the orgasm it's been wanting all day and then I'm joined by the child who can't sleep 😳🤫😩)

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
(seriously, is one orgasm too much to ask for??!? Packed two bags and laid out everything I'm going to need, fed, bathed and put small person to bed, showered instead of the bubble bath I was looking forward to and then into bed alone, just chilling in the dark, rubbing my poor aching pussy to the orgasm it's been wanting all day and then I'm joined by the child who can't sleep 😳🤫😩)
Well that's to bad but it will be better tomorrow because of it

Reactions: MissKubo

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Thanks to everyone for your support and kind words.

I'm now back in the house alone, my friends are just about an hour away and they've got a key for the back door, so time to get myself washed, put on my make up and lingerie and start filming my husband's happy birthday video.

Then drop off the packages in reverse order before going to the hotel. Very excited wondering how my friends are going to bind me for my husband to find 🤩🤐

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Quick update before we go for round 3(?), it's more of a business hotel so we've got dinner booked for 10pm.

My friends "picked me up" right on queue about five minutes or so after I finished my striptease and self-bondage routine and I was writhing around on the bed trying to edge but not cum with my crotchrope. They had a few extra surprises for us.

If you've ever wondered what it's like to be tied spread eagle and naked in the cargo bed of a pickup truck, it's cold and it's scary. Their truck had a trunklid to cover me, with a couple of lights and some GoPros in there to show my husband my experience, but still. I had some remote control toys for the ride: they'd buzz my clit and my ass with bullets while the truck was moving and then my pussy when we were stationary, but it was far too scary for me to go all the way. They kept me in there, regularly checking that I was okay, but after the third trip I had to ask to be let in the cab, so they let me have a coat and tied me between the seatbelt fixings in the back.

In addition to our planned stops, they had a couple more. "Thomas" is a baker while his wife "Emily" is now an accountant. After guiding me into our hotel room, they bought in a tall stool to bend me over and fix me to it's legs by my wrists and ankles. Then they put a cake on my back, a plain sponge which Thomas proceeded to ice. It's been quite cold and wet today but the icing needed to be kept cool to set so they put the Aircon on. They put a candle in my rear end and a Kinder surprise plastic egg in my pussy ready for my husband to find.

Last edited:

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Sorry, my phone keeps asking me to input the WiFi password and posting a half finished story.

So, the Kinder egg contained keys, but I wasn't locked in any cuffs. That's when Emily revealed she'd bought lingerie to match mine, and they left me alone for my icing to set while they planted her, bound in my cuffs and the matching lingerie for my husband to find in the trunk of my car... To free her, he'd have to sneak her to the hotel room!

Being naked under my coat had been difficult enough, however there is a back entrance, even though you have to walk through the bar. Shame they didn't get her entrance on their GoPro 😉

My husband seems pretty happy with his present, I think he enjoyed his birthday cake. He was certainly in no rush to blow out his candles, but I kind of already knew what he'd wish for 🤭. One of the unused forfeits from our trip to Bristol, so after trying to use her tongue to prise out the Kinder egg, Emily guided me to give him a blowjob while I was still tied to the stool (and the candle in my ass was still leaking wax onto me 🤯😋)

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wow. You obviously had some fun. All the hard work was well spent.

Reactions: MissKubo

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Good morning guys...

Wow, where to start? I guess first with an apology for neglecting to mention riding my husband's cock while Emily sat on my face while they watched their footage of me in the bed of the pickup truck.

Dinner was fun, the more natural you act, it seems, the more you can get away with. Emily and I were crotchroped together face to face so even walking side by side facing forwards was enough to put a strain on the ropes, and our skirts. We certainly couldn't venture too far from each other which made sitting down tricky.

The food here wasn't all that great, but it was washed down with more Disarono than might have been a good idea, the alcohol further fuelling the burning hot desire we all were in the grip of.

Emily wanted to try our hotel game afterwards, where you leave the room in one direction to come back to it from another. Doing it in the normal manner seemed to much of a risk, but having us both strip naked in the elevator and walk crotchroped together to our door probably in hindsight wasn't the best idea either 😟

Anyway, nobody's knocked on our door or thrown us out, or complained to us at breakfast, so 🤞

Back in the room, my husband decided that I needed to properly thank Thomas so I was made to suck his dick while he went down on Emily, and my husband enjoyed himself with my bottom, which is quite difficult for me, but it's his birthday so...

After that we were all quite exhausted and our twin beds looked quite inviting. Except neither Emily or I got to sleep in one of them. Emily got a towel and some cushions on the floor. Me? I had to spend the night hogtied on the desk under the TV.

Needless to say, I'm quite stiff this morning, tired and icky. I was looking forward to my shower. As it turned out, so was everyone else.

They tied me to the towel rail in the bathtub and hosed me down. At least they used warm water. Then Emily joined me to thoroughly soap me up, and I mean thoroughly... Mmmmm...

Good job I enjoyed that because once I was clean they had one last surprise. All of our friends have clubbed together for it, after Emily and Thomas filled our whole circle in on my plan.

Being as my husband is often away working, they've bought a chastity belt to keep me under control when I'm alone!

This thing is evil. It's taken a while for Emily and I to get it fitted properly but it's stainless steel with pink (neon pink) rubber fittings to get it tight to my body so there's definitely no way I can cheat. There's no way I can do anything, especially with the two metal plugs it comes with, moving in it is going to be a learning curve. And that's before I mention the two thigh bands that padlock together between my legs.

So I'm definitely drawing some attention at breakfast.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I'm tugging on my skirt, but it's not going to cover the thigh band chain 😳

Guess where Emily and Thomas have left the keys? In the PO box!!! Really hoping I don't need the bathroom in a hurry... (There are emergency keys, but I'm gonna have to do a forfeit if I need to use them)

Some quick safety advice regarding using a Kinder egg yellow plastic egg: put a small hole in the bottom with a sturdy piece of string or cord running through it, tied to a large hex nut or other fastening inside. Emily wasn't able to remove it with her tongue, despite trying hard to do so (😍🤩🤯) and fingers would also be quite difficult because it's quite snug

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Also, don't leave a person tied up without a means of them freeing themselves. Thomas left me for no more than 20 minutes with a pair of scissors within easy reach, Emily was left in the trunk of my car with the main car key and keys to the cuffs, and her dress and coat, and all three of us were in a conference call on our cellphones with speaker phones activated so we were in constant communication

Featured Threads

New Personals