My husband's birthday

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wow. I can almost feel the humiliation and pleasure you must have felt. I'm jealous but mostly I feel happy for you to have had such a pleasent husbands birthday. Wow. Just wow.

Reactions: MissKubo

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Oh my God, this thing is difficult to wear! Even worse, they've made me wear mismatched heels (one pink Lipsy heel and one black and white striped pump) so my steps are slightly offset and the wind and rain today are not helping, constantly blowing my pleated miniskirt up. My white vest top is soaked, making it abundantly clear I have no bra on with it and my breasts are tied in rope. I'm a plus sized woman, so the full effect is anything but subtle. I had to walk the entirety of the town centre to get to the PO box, fighting permanently with my skirt and my umbrella, losing with both, and obviously the thigh bands are limiting my mobility. And now I have to walk all the way back before they'll let me unlock it, which I guess is better than carrying the damn thing.

Maybe I should just have accepted the forfeit. At least the weather means it's relatively quiet.

okay, here I go...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Well guys we're finally home. Tired, exhausted, kind of satisfied and kind of disgusted with myself, looking forward to going back to being vanilla for a while.

We spent the day hanging about with Thomas and Emily, my husband has spent some of his birthday money and we went for dinner at a place called Five Guys. All pretty normal, except for one of us having no coat or underwear and struggling to hide her neon pink chastity belt the whole time.

It wasn't until after that and we were on our way to the PO Box that I got my tits tied up, but it took no time at all for the rain to make the fact obvious. I had the others crowded around me and like I said, it was quieter than normal because of the weather, so I think I got away with it for the most part. If anyone thinks they saw me, 🤫😘

I'm not sure what hurts the most, I've been bound several ways in some uncomfortable positions, odd shoes with uneven heel heights is also quite challenging. ESPECIALLY when you're trying to walk with THAT inside 🤪

Yep, I've got it on again. We got to the parking lot to have it released, but I've clearly not already been degraded enough, I had to squat over a drain so they could watch me relieve my poor bladder. Then I had to "thank" Emily and Thomas again before they finally set off home and we could finally make our way back here to shower and unpack.

My husband liked all his presents, so all the prep was worth it. I've had to put the belt back on, only without the thigh bands tonight which is a relief. I've had to send a personal thank you to every couple in our circle and ask them permission to take it off. If six or more of them say I can, I need to send them all a video of me unlocking it and then making myself cum. If they say no, it stays on until 8am in the morning. I'm honestly not sure which is worse.

Whatever you're doing, have a great weekend, be safe and be kind.

(Please be kind, I want this thing off...)

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
So far 7-2 against taking it off. Looks like I'm in it for the night 😭

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My husband seemed pretty happy with me this morning ☺️

Breakfast in bed, nice gentle head to relieve my frustration from being locked in the belt all night, a bubble bath and a few hours to myself while he went to collect our child and take them out to play and have brunch together. Ahhhh... 😴

Another treat now 🍦🍧🍨

Pawan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 8, 2018
What if he watch video only halfed and informs the police?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I hope my overly ham acting would have clearly indicated that it was all for him

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals