Nanotasks (for females)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a bunch of nice little tasks, tasks so quick and simple they are really just nanotasks!
I will make this a series and todays topic is Humiliating nanotasks, as I work exclusively with females these will all be for the gals, sorry guys.

1. Pee like a guy, just what it says. Best saved for when you're out somewhere public to maximize the humiliation factor, then when you need to pee go into the stall and stand facing the toilet. Remove clothing as required and lift the seat (yes finally you can be the one responsible for leaving it up!) now keep standing and squat forward spreading yourself open then pee into the bowl.

2. The tucked in skirt. Again this involves the restroom, preferably at a bar or some other adult venue as you don't want to be flashing any kids! Just tuck your skirt into the back of your panties making it look accidental then leave the restroom and walk back into the bar. How long can you pull this off before you chicken out or can you last until someone notices and tells you?

3. Wardrobe malfunction. Find an old button up shirt that is way too tight (maybe a thrift shop?) and put it on. Find one or two buttons that are right between your tits and mark them. Now remove the shirt and sabotage those buttons but carefully cutting most of the threads but leave enough so when you put the shirt on they don't immediately pop.
Now you go out somewhere (bra or braless depending on how brave you are) and wander around, you will be wondering the whole time if/when they pop off and what you will do then.

4. Whats that in your hand? Head out to large mall or similar wearing a dress or skirt, once there find somewhere to remove your panties and then hold them in your hand. Walk around for 30 minutes window shopping (don't go into stores) then find somewhere to put them back on. Now obviously you could use restrooms or changing booths for this but its a lot more fun if you find somewhere less private.

Reactions: laulau90

puppetmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2013
Oh I like some of those. I'll throw a few ideas in:

5. Leave the bathroom door unlocked when using a public restroom (door in unisex bathroom is best), play dumb and suffer the embarrassment. Wait as long as it takes to be "walked in on" if possible.

6. Carry a dildo around with you all day in your purse/bag. The larger the better.

7. When driving a car, go to a public parking lot (shopping center/mall/etc). Leave a dildo visible on your dashboard while you are shopping.

8. Take off your panties and leave them unattended in a public restroom (hanging on coat hook or around door nob), and come back for them after 30 mins (or as appropriate). If they are still there, put them back on knowing strangers may have"handled" them.

9. When wearing a loose/short to medium skirt: Lift your skirt slightly as you sit down in public (bus/train/bench) so it is around you as you sit, not under you, and your undies or bare ass are directly on the seat. Extra points if wearing a thong or No undies.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
This is a bunch of nice little tasks, tasks so quick and simple they are really just nanotasks!
I will make this a series and todays topic is Humiliating nanotasks, as I work exclusively with females these will all be for the gals, sorry guys.

1. Pee like a guy, just what it says. Best saved for when you're out somewhere public to maximize the humiliation factor, then when you need to pee go into the stall and stand facing the toilet. Remove clothing as required and lift the seat (yes finally you can be the one responsible for leaving it up!) now keep standing and squat forward spreading yourself open then pee into the bowl.

2. The tucked in skirt. Again this involves the restroom, preferably at a bar or some other adult venue as you don't want to be flashing any kids! Just tuck your skirt into the back of your panties making it look accidental then leave the restroom and walk back into the bar. How long can you pull this off before you chicken out or can you last until someone notices and tells you?

3. Wardrobe malfunction. Find an old button up shirt that is way too tight (maybe a thrift shop?) and put it on. Find one or two buttons that are right between your tits and mark them. Now remove the shirt and sabotage those buttons but carefully cutting most of the threads but leave enough so when you put the shirt on they don't immediately pop.
Now you go out somewhere (bra or braless depending on how brave you are) and wander around, you will be wondering the whole time if/when they pop off and what you will do then.

4. Whats that in your hand? Head out to large mall or similar wearing a dress or skirt, once there find somewhere to remove your panties and then hold them in your hand. Walk around for 30 minutes window shopping (don't go into stores) then find somewhere to put them back on. Now obviously you could use restrooms or changing booths for this but its a lot more fun if you find somewhere less private.

Nanotask, that is a perfect thing for the busy submissive!

I am going to try for numbers: 1 & 4 to start with. Thanks for these great nanotasks!

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
Oh I like some of those. I'll throw a few ideas in:

5. Leave the bathroom door unlocked when using a public restroom (door in unisex bathroom is best), play dumb and suffer the embarrassment. Wait as long as it takes to be "walked in on" if possible.

6. Carry a dildo around with you all day in your purse/bag. The larger the better.

7. When driving a car, go to a public parking lot (shopping center/mall/etc). Leave a dildo visible on your dashboard while you are shopping.

8. Take off your panties and leave them unattended in a public restroom (hanging on coat hook or around door nob), and come back for them after 30 mins (or as appropriate). If they are still there, put them back on knowing strangers may have"handled" them.

9. When wearing a loose/short to medium skirt: Lift your skirt slightly as you sit down in public (bus/train/bench) so it is around you as you sit, not under you, and your undies or bare ass are directly on the seat. Extra points if wearing a thong or No undies.

Thanks for your additions. I am going to work to complete numbers: 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Also just FYI, be careful leaving your dildos in your car on hot/sunny days. Depending on the material they will melt! I actually went out to the bar with friends once with a big rubber dildo stuffed in my pants (not in me), it was the kind with balls. I managed to melt and reform/deform it just with my body heat!

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thanks for your additions. I am going to work to complete numbers: 5, 6, 8 & 9.

Also just FYI, be careful leaving your dildos in your car on hot/sunny days. Depending on the material they will melt! I actually went out to the bar with friends once with a big rubber dildo stuffed in my pants (not in me), it was the kind with balls. I managed to melt and reform/deform it just with my body heat!
Thats a great tip! I know certain types are very heat sensitive so certainly not a good idea to leave them in the sun!

I also wanted to note that these were intended simply as suggestions so feel free to cherry pick only the ones that suit your likes etc.

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
More nanotasks.

10. Spice up that chore. A really simple one is strip topless and to add a clothes peg to each nipple when starting a chore such as laundry, cooking or cleaning. You only get to remove them when you're done. See how speedily you can get those dull tasks done now!

11. The smuggler! I guess everyone has heard stories about drugs being smuggled in condoms inside vagina's, inspired by this I came up with an easy little game. I discovered years ago that the plastic "egg" inside a Kinder Surprise makes a wonderful vaginal toy. You can hide all kinds of things in them then pop it inside and "smuggle" that contraband. Attaching a short string is handy for retrieval but it's more fun to get out without one.
So the game is simple, acquire yourself a Kinder Surprise (yes ok eat it) then decide what you are going to smuggle to work or school or anywhere else you want.

12. The tinfoil bra. Simple but deceptively unpleasant, take some tinfoil and line the cups of your bra. Use 3 or 4 layers folded over and scrunch them up lots then unfold to make some nice ridges and folds. Now wear under your clothes and see how long you can take it.

• Love
Reactions: c0cktunnel

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
More nanotasks.

10. Spice up that chore. A really simple one is strip topless and to add a clothes peg to each nipple when starting a chore such as laundry, cooking or cleaning. You only get to remove them when you're done. See how speedily you can get those dull tasks done now!
I actually just spiced up a chore tonight by testing out my new bra (I posted it earlier). I wore my new bra and nipple clamps while I did the dishes. And your right I was much quicker to get them done! I may make this a regular thing since I have a bad habit of starting chores and not finishing them.

Really tin foil bra is unpleasant??? I don't believe you I will definitely have to see what you are talking about. Especially since I have been on a torture bra kick lately.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I
Really tin foil bra is unpleasant??? I don't believe you I will definitely have to see what you are talking about. Especially since I have been on a torture bra kick lately.
I'm sure you will be surprised, but I'm not giving away why...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So for today three more nanotasks, actually they are more like variations on a similar theme so you could choose to do just one or all of them!

13 A. The tape bikini, using just one full roll of electrical tape see how well you can construct a bikini. No rules on style here, be inventive and creative but one word of caution don't attempt this if you have allergies to tape adhesive!

13 B. The string bikini, using as much twine or string as you like but nothing else weave, wrap or otherwise cover yourself by creating a bikini. As with the previous one no rules style just whatever works for you.

13 C. The "raided the office supplies" bikini. This one is a little different, using just office stationery products make a bikini. You can use all the standard office items such as paper, stapler, tape, mailing stickers, whatever you have in your office supplies. Again no style requirements, see what you can come up with.

Rules for all 3, to be counted as successful you must wear the bikini for at least one hour and you must be able to move around without it falling apart.
For extra credit since this is a bikini a quick stroll outside will complete the experience.

Have fun!

• Love
Reactions: c0cktunnel

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This week I have something different to add to the nano-task library. This is really easy and while completing the whole thing may take some time each part is only a few seconds, plus a bit of planning, lol

What you have is a list of things you have to rub your bare ass and/or cunt on, if you like to go for the extra credit then you can hump each item. Ok sounds easy huh? Well not so fast the tricky part is all these things are to be found outdoors, if you can do them all in your own garden then thats fine but for more thrills find your targets "in the wild".

The list.
  1. Wooden seat
  2. Plastic seat
  3. Metal seat
  4. Metal pole
  5. Railing (any material)
  6. Brick wall
  7. Stone wall
  8. Rubber car or truck tyre
  9. Wood post or pole
  10. Tree or tree branch

You'll need a short skirt and some courage but thats it, if you like to record your exploits with pictures thats great but I am just as happy to hear reports of how it goes.

Can you be the first to finish the list?

Here are a few done a while ago by sub friend, as you can see she went for humping!

60534 60535 60536

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
This week I have something different to add to the nano-task library. This is really easy and while completing the whole thing may take some time each part is only a few seconds, plus a bit of planning, lol

What you have is a list of things you have to rub your bare ass and/or cunt on, if you like to go for the extra credit then you can hump each item. Ok sounds easy huh? Well not so fast the tricky part is all these things are to be found outdoors, if you can do them all in your own garden then thats fine but for more thrills find your targets "in the wild".

The list.
  1. Wooden seat
  2. Plastic seat
  3. Metal seat
  4. Metal pole
  5. Railing (any material)
  6. Brick wall
  7. Stone wall
  8. Rubber car or truck tyre
  9. Wood post or pole
  10. Tree or tree branch

You'll need a short skirt and some courage but thats it, if you like to record your exploits with pictures thats great but I am just as happy to hear reports of how it goes.

Can you be the first to finish the list?

Here are a few done a while ago by sub friend, as you can see she went for humping!

View attachment 60534 View attachment 60535 View attachment 60536

Wow that is daring idk if i could ever do that i am way to shy lol but sounds interesting.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok adding a few more, this time for the humiliation lovers. As usual quick and simple the theme here is unflattering poses, all done naked of course.
Best if done in front of a large mirror so you can enjoy your humiliation, or photographed so you can share it!

1. On hands and knees cock one leg up like a male dog pissing and hold for as long as you can. (hint you can use a box or small step to make this easier)
  2. Standing legs wide apart, bend forward and grab your ankles while keeping you legs straight, now look back between your legs.
  3. Laying on your back on your bed hook your hands behind each knee to the wrist and pull your legs up as far as you can manage, how much can you see?

Featured Threads

New Personals