blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
subby pain slut in need of a task or dare. my dripping pussy just wants someone to tell me what to do and how to touch myself.

willing to post faceless pics on here but will need good reason to.

likes: humiliation, praise, degrading, temperature play!!!, pet names (puppy etc) semi public.

dislikes: scat, piss, blood.

i have household items only to use with the exception of a vibrator and nipple clamps.

Reactions: subbysecret

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Are you happy with putting the nipple clamps on your labia? Nipples can work if not.

With your vibrator, start by giving yourself 10 seconds, and then a 60-second cool-down. Next time you're going to have 20 seconds, and cool down for 50 seconds.

During your cool downs you should be tugging as hard as you can bear it on the chain joining your clamps.

Keep increasing your vibe sessions by 10 seconds and reducing your cool down sessions:
30 seconds and cool down for 40;
40 seconds and cool down for 30;
50 seconds and cool down for 20;

And finally repeated 60 second sessions with 10 seconds cool down.

You can only cum during one of the cool down sessions while tugging on the chain joining your clamps, otherwise we'll have to think of a forfeit for you 😉

If you get to the point where it's been half an hour or earlier if you need to remove the clamps if you can't quite make 30 minutes, then no orgasm for you this time.

I hope you like this idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravi

Featured Threads

New Personals