Need advice about self-exposing

SubKev

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2020
I’ve posted on sites like eblue and chatpic a bunch of times but want to step up the risk a little. Any ideas how to do this without getting banned from anywhere?

I have a pic on eblue that I can’t delete because I got somebody else to post it for me, so that’s a start. Anybody have any good ideas where I can share the link to get as many extends as possible? I’ve used kik for this so far but that only gets a few.

I’ve experimented with giving personal info and contact detail with my more embarrassing pics but most sites won’t allow that anymore.

Please help, any ideas are welcome!

Reactions: Divine.Delphine

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
Getting time extensions is somewhat hit or miss, but you might try posting on some of the exhibitionism/exposure groups on fetlife and threads on getdare.

As you said, a lot of sites have banned posting with any personal info, but if you want to do more of that (be careful!), you can post that you'll provide that info with your pics via email and/or DM (when the site allows pics in DM). If the site doesn't allow you to post your email, you can usually provide that via DM.

Another way to step up your exposure is to set up a flickr account with your real name as your username and you can include your location and other information on your profile if you wish (all of this, including your username can be easily changed any time you like). Just be sure to set your account as having "restricted" content (by default or can be done individually for each item posted) and avoid posting vids that are overtly sexual (overtly sexual pics are fine, but for some reason, they won't allow that sort of content in videos).

If you want to go full-out with your exposure, you can set up a page on absolutely.exposed, which actually requires you to post full face nudes with your real name and other info.

SubKev

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2020
Getting time extensions is somewhat hit or miss, but you might try posting on some of the exhibitionism/exposure groups on fetlife and threads on getdare.

As you said, a lot of sites have banned posting with any personal info, but if you want to do more of that (be careful!), you can post that you'll provide that info with your pics via email and/or DM (when the site allows pics in DM). If the site doesn't allow you to post your email, you can usually provide that via DM.

Another way to step up your exposure is to set up a flickr account with your real name as your username and you can include your location and other information on your profile if you wish (all of this, including your username can be easily changed any time you like). Just be sure to set your account as having "restricted" content (by default or can be done individually for each item posted) and avoid posting vids that are overtly sexual (overtly sexual pics are fine, but for some reason, they won't allow that sort of content in videos).

If you want to go full-out with your exposure, you can set up a page on absolutely.exposed, which actually requires you to post full face nudes with your real name and other info.
Thank you, all good advice. I always do the full face with all my exposure so will definitely look into absolutely.exposed. Another thing I suppose I could do is post a link to my Dropbox, which is where I have my entire collection saved. What are the rules on here? If I find an appropriate thread would posting links be allowed? I’m technically not exposing, just giving others the means to. I just don’t want to get in trouble over it.

SubKev

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2020
What are the rules on here? If I find an appropriate thread would posting links be allowed? I’m technically not exposing, just giving others the means to. I just don’t want to get in trouble over it.
Never mind that part, I just found the answer elsewhere on here.

Featured Threads

New Personals