Need Advice!

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I was talking with my wife, and I want to try "lesbian style" sex with her. The problem is, I have a penis. Now, obviously, it can't be real "lesbian" sex, but does anyone have any ideas as to how we could approximate it as much as we can?

Thanks!

Tekuchan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2009
Well if you want to try that the best way i could assume would be to sissor and at that you would need to get a special cock ring that will bend down your dick and hold it in place for you two to have sex other than that i have no idea

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
A good old fashion 69 would work. It is not exactly the same but it would have some similarities and some of the fun...

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Hmm I was wonderin' if perhaps any actual lesbians, or at least women had any pointers

Tcity

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2010
wife

wife & I used to cross dress where she goes out to bars as a guy and I go out with her as the girl.

I was good enough looking as girl and skinny enough to look the part.
Wife was gf then and was a makeup expert and could really make me look good.

I would usually wear what she wanted me to, as the idea was to make guys drool. And similar with her, though it was more difficult to make a hot girl look like a guy than to make me look girly.

At times, dressing the part can help make it 'lesbian-ish'.
For us, it was about doign the same sex with them not really knowing initially that we were.

Most of the time (not always) we would not leave the bar parking lot with our new date, but sometimes did, and didnt have problems with them discovering the truth afterward.

Sophie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2011
Hi. Now this might sound kinda odd, but in my opinion its all to do with mindset.

I speak as someone transsexual, and who engaged in lesbian relationships all my life (aside from the two years I was with a guy, lol). Eventually I found that lesbian sex, since I (then) had male genitalia could only get me so far and I wanted more, so have now the complete body of a woman. Anyhow, I digress.

First off, you need to 'feel' female. If you 'feel' as a guy wearing a dress it just isn't going to work. Actually, many lesbians detest skirts (have yet to figure out why, lol). Many women also are very muscleur. I suggest keeping your legs shaven, for me this is a preferred as it feels softer and more feminine. Though again of course not all women do shave their legs. And remember, women can use toys of penetration as well, so even the penis doesn't have to be something that necessarily gets in the way. (There is an area right underneath the scotum, by the way, around the pubic bone (forget what it is called) and I loved to have that rubbed back and forth and that felt very female and lovely.

My real advice, however, is role-play, and to do this before you get physical. Really really get in the mindset of being female. Whatever it is you are playing, be that person until you have finished. Dress the part. Be the part. And then you will find at the end of making love, it will be as though that character has made love to the other, and will not feel like your physical body.

Please let me know if this has helped.
Blessings
Sophie

Featured Threads

New Personals