Need Daily Ideas.

Cross85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2013
Okay so me and my girlfriend have an ongoing daily bet it started out that the bet was if I lost I had to wear a thong the next day and send her pictures. Well she enjoyed me in a thong so much that she convinced me to throw out all my boxers and only wear her thongs and send her pictures from now on. In doing that she lost her wager. We want to make it a daily activity but are having a hard time coming up with a replacement. If I manage to win the bet then I just get to avoid whatever she was wagering. For example I wouldn't have had to wear her thong the next day. We are both very open to new ideas and any suggestions are welcomed.

So what are some ideas for daily wagers?
The bet itself is set, we just need ideas for the consequences.

Thanks in advance for your help.

hardbody

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2013
Hmm, the only thing that comes instant to my mind is something sporty.
You need to have Access to a gym or at least weights.
If you have a Gym you will do this with the Legpress Maschine, if not then you will do Squats or Goblin Squats with added Weight. The weight has to fit your own strenght and is not Fixed.

Then you will do the Folowing excercise routine once. If the weight is choosen right you will have afterwards a nice Pain in your legs and some delayed muscle sorness.
This type of training is called DTP(Dramatical transform principle) and is tested and proofen. I use it for myself so I know that works and is not dangerous.

First begin with streching your legs for about 1 minute. No warm up is needed because it is inculude in the excercise.
Reps = repetition

Now here the routine

• 50 reps
  • 40 sec rest
  • 40 reps - add weight
  • 60 sec rest
  • 30 reps - add weight
  • 80 sec rest
  • 20 reps - add weight
  • 90 sec rest
  • 10 reps - add weight
  • 120 sec rest