hey guys i need some dare idea for me and my friend

both male 19 likes, dislikes and limits are the same

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
Anything else we are willing to do anything but have anal sex lol that is what he said nothing with other people

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You push it all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. Then you will go to every room in your house and stroke your cock 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x face down, ass up, 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, face down - ass up and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your cock while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you may remove the bottle but you may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

You and your friend could make a race of it -- whomever cums first. wins. Winner gets to take over fucking the plastic bottle in and out of the loser's asshole for each 15 minute period they return to the bedroom. Plus the winner gets to photograph the loser during edging for an album here!

Have fun and post a detailed report of your "adventure"!

New Personals