Need ideas for first time nipple play

Ann48

Verified
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2023
New to nipple play need some task I can do I have rubber bands pencils ice cube hair pin hair brush. I try binder clips and I could not last even 30 seconds I am getting some toys next month I order nipple clamp for beginners and the twisted triplets clit & nipple sucker but they will not get here to next month. My breast are 44 DD and I would love to get my nipples to stand out more . I like some pain pinching and pulling I dislike needles binder clips

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello and welcome!

Since you mention pencils and rubber bands I'd recommend trying out the very simple pencil clamps, you can find them described here:

On the scale of nipple clamping binder clips are right near the top of the pain scale so 30 seconds is really something. The pencil clamps can easily be adjusted, so start off slowly and get a feel for them before ramping up the number of bands closing them.
You're on the right track with suckers as they will give you the best results for growing your nipple protrusion.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: Deleted account

Ann48

Verified
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2023
Forgot I had a ruler and two wooden back scratchers in my room found them tonight any good ways of using them

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
Use the before mentioned pencil clamp setup. Ice the nipple that is protruding and impact the cold nopple with the ruler flat. The back scratcher could be used to stimulate the breast. Or ompact as well. Get in a position that your breast will hang and allow the blood flow to not be hindered and stimulate from chest to nipple. The suckers will do a great job in this position as well. And I agree that 30seconds with those are a great job and do not get discouraged

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
As some of you know I enjoy a bit of hucow kink from time to time (as in constantly) and I've been playing with my pumps very regularly for a few months.

Some changes:

Nipple size: larger, not by much but noticeable to me
Erect: to a greater or lesser extent, all the time which makes for creative dressing at times to hide it when I'm not feeling like showing off!
Sensitivity: Similar to nettles. Just a light brush is enough to get my attention focused (and the reason for this post).
Nipple elasticity. So this one is unexpected, basically they're much more malleable. They can be pulled and twisted much further and I've been encouraging this buy pumping til 1inch and a bit in length, removing pumps and immediately clamping with the clamp sticking out from my chest horizontally. This prevents the nip from decreasing in size and I feel like switching between the two for 2hrs a day on and off has made them this easy to manipulate. Sharing that one for doms and subs who'd like to try.

Also this amount of play had got me thinking on it so much more. This morning I woke up from a dream about a Dom who'd measure them each morning and do a little morning boob exam everyday (which sounds hot af if anyone has experience with that lmk)
Doc suggested I share this hear as you'll have the tools required! It took about 2 years of very irregular play (so honestly more like 6mnths of regular).

You can also use rubber rings (some nipple pump kits include them) and they're designed to be wore under clothes and keep the nipple erect and visible (unlike rubber bands which restrict blood flow so you can't do it for long).

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
Doc suggested I share this hear as you'll have the tools required! It took about 2 years of very irregular play (so honestly more like 6mnths of regular).

You can also use rubber rings (some nipple pump kits include them) and they're designed to be wore under clothes and keep the nipple erect and visible (unlike rubber bands which restrict blood flow so you can't do it for long).
Can you post some examples or links to the rubber rings? I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about but I don't think I've ever seen them for sale anywhere. I would imagine that you would need to size them properly for your nipples and it wouldn't really be a one size fits all deal.

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Can you post some examples or links to the rubber rings? I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about but I don't think I've ever seen them for sale anywhere. I would imagine that you would need to size them properly for your nipples and it wouldn't really be a one size fits all deal.
Sure! When I first ordered pumps about a decade ago I got the cheapest set. Not these but similar: https://www.espaceplaisir.fr/pompe-...ipple-play-nipple-enlargers-with-8-rings.html

They always include multiple sizes and I had no issue with having them on for 2+ hrs (no discolouration or coldness) - though I checked regularly of course just to be safe.

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021

Ann48

Verified
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2023
Oh wow just wow I read one of doc post about using tape to tie up your breast so I try it rubber bands kept rolling off and one broke and snap my got a small mark from that then I used my homemade nipple suction devices made from syringes. After wearing them for 15 mins I took a ruler and slap each breast and nipple 10 times then took a vibrator started at my nipples and worked my way down to my clit let just say glad I had a pair of socks stuck into my mouth I had one of the most amazing orgasms. Thank you all for your ideas

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Oh wow just wow I read one of doc post about using tape to tie up your breast so I try it rubber bands kept rolling off and one broke and snap my got a small mark from that then I used my homemade nipple suction devices made from syringes. After wearing them for 15 mins I took a ruler and slap each breast and nipple 10 times then took a vibrator started at my nipples and worked my way down to my clit let just say glad I had a pair of socks stuck into my mouth I had one of the most amazing orgasms. Thank you all for your ideas
For better results with rubber bands take a look at this post:

Short version, the most common mistake is not using enough bands. It really takes a lot of tension to create the indented V needed to keep them in place.

Reactions: justlearning2

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
New to nipple play need some task I can do I have rubber bands pencils ice cube hair pin hair brush. I try binder clips and I could not last even 30 seconds I am getting some toys next month I order nipple clamp for beginners and the twisted triplets clit & nipple sucker but they will not get here to next month. My breast are 44 DD and I would love to get my nipples to stand out more . I like some pain pinching and pulling I dislike needles binder clips

Hello there Ann48

I like and appreciate your desires towards the nipple play and all the efforts you are doing to practice it in its fullest !!

Master Dingo

Ann48

Verified
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2023
Tie my tits up for 15 mins then used hair pin as homemade clamps while clamped I spanked each tit 10 times with ruler can’t wait until next week with my toys I bought come in then they really get punished

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpeg
    IMG_1093.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 23

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
Those are some sizable udders you have there. Looks like you managed to get some good coloring on them. It's a little dark so I can't tell for sure if it's from the binding or the spanks. Very good job.