Need punishments

Female Slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 8, 2012
Hey people of kinktalk I need some punishments that involve wedgies, spankings, or masterbating and I can only do them alone

justmylo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2012
Put on a thong, the smallest one you have, and pull it as high up your back as you can. If you cant reach halfway up your back you will be punished. When the thong is as high as you can get it you have to spank each ass cheek 20 times with your hand.
Then edge twice, then spank yourself anouther 20 times. Then cum.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Take a thong nd do a melvin wedgie then spank urself till u cry then report how it was to us

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
In a two week period, you must convince someone to spank you hard 500 times for every orgasm you want (and I mean HARD).
Alternatively drink 2 litres of water, edge for an hour and a half then go to the shower sit down and start pissing, you can only cum whilst pissing, not before or after. You can have another orgasm at any time if you piss onto yourself.
There's a reason it's called punishment :)

Last edited:

DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
So to start with, go get your hairbrush, strip yourself naked, and 100 swats with the hairbrush on each buttock.

Now, still naked, grab yourself a small coin and a timer. Set the timer for 30 minutes. Now stand up against a wall as close to a corner of the room as you can. Place the small coin against the wall at nose height and hold it there with your nose only. Your hands should be placed on your head and cannot be used to hold the coin. Your feet should be about two foot apart.

There should be nothing to distract you either - TV off, Music off, etc. Gives you plenty of time to think about why you are being punished.

Now you must stay there until the timer buzzes (half an hour elapses) holding the coin against the wall with your nose all the time. If the coin drops, you must spank each bottom cheek twenty times with the hair brush and then resume your corner time, resetting the timer for a further 30 minutes.

This punishment does not end until you have successfully stood against the wall for 30 minutes without the coin dropping.

Report back by PM

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
For 72 hours masturbate every hour on the hour no matter where you are or what your doing.

soltys

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
Have You tried figging?

Your punishment is:

1. Go to the grocery and buy a fresh ginger root, go back to your home.
2. Get naked.
3. Put peeled ginger root into your anus (google to find out how to prepare ginger).
4. Go to the corner, stay 2 feet from wall, put a coin between your nose and wall. Hold it for 20 min. Every time you drop it, you will have to stay there 5 min longer.
5. When time is up, visit ~Random Punishment Selector~ here:
http://animeotk.com/punishment.php
- severity - very hard,
- number of implements - at lest 2
- implemets - up to you
- positions - all 6
- states of dress - fully naked
- extra punishments - at least 2
6. Write 75 lines "I've been bad girl and I deserve punishment. I promise to be good".
7. Pull the ginger out.
8. PM me for further instructions when 1-7 is done.

whipme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2015
I have been a very naughty girl

I have disrespected and lied to my teachers and not turning my homework in and disobeyed the rules how should I get punished

Featured Threads

New Personals