Need Sex Toy Suggestions Please

Stacy_Peters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2013
The only sex toy I've ever owned was a massager for my boyfriends back lol OMG :eek: I need some recommendations... I want to try new things with my boyfriend. I wan to have some fun. need toy suggestions please to really spice things up in the bedroom.

-Stacy

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Is there a Sex Shop in your town that you and your boyfriend could visit? Go there with this agreement: He picks out one item he would like to use on you and you pick an item you would like to use on him. When you get home with your toys, swap the items!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011

Thats a good idea Memories. But I purchases a bullet vibrator for my wife. She loves it. We play with it all the time. Feels good for both of us!

poeticstuff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2013
If you're into anal then butt plugs can be very exciting for couples. I used to have a girl of mine wear hers around in her everyday life. It even vibrated, and boy did she love it. Not only did she get her kicks out of it, but I got mine by having her do it.

thedevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2013
Pussy toys, cock toys, butt toys, nipple toys, gags, bondage, or super-freak kinky you looking for? And what level for each category (i.e. beginner, intermediate, or advanced). I can give you some great recommendations of specific toys with this info, i had an unusual job that allowed me acces to 100's of high quality sex toys (Dont ask, haha)

Featured Threads

New Personals