Need Some Humiliation Ideas...

tiedupgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 26, 2012
My friend wants to humiliate me anyway she can, but has run out of ideas. She has asked me to get ideas for her. Please help. Anything within my limits is fine.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
What if anything do you have for toys? What is your opinion on piss and scat?

tiedupgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 26, 2012
I do not have any toys but I do use things around my house. Piss is okay but nothing to do with scat.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
You are going to take a pair of panties, they will stay in your panties for 4 hours and 8 edges, after this time you will put them on and piss them while sitting on the toilet, you will then take them off and wear them like a mask with the crotch panel over your nose and mouth, without flushing the toilet you are not to lower your head into the opening in the seat and lower the lid on the back of your head holding you there you will remain there nude, exposed, humiliated until you have edged 5 more times, you will then cum, you will flush the toilet as you cum, you may now get your head out of the toilet and must hold as much of your panties as will fit in your mouth while you clean up.

You should then write a thorough and detailed report and post it here for everyone to see how eager you are to humiliate yourself for the enjoyment of others.

Bonus points for involving your brother to add to your humiliation

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Has your friend messed you up as in messy foods, oils etc... ?
do you like her to bind you?
does she abuse your pussy inside as well as out?

tiedupgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 26, 2012
No my friend has no messed me up in messy foods.
I do like her to bind me.
Yes she abuses my pussy inside and out.

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
Messy Humiliation.

We film a lot of messy humiliation (in fact we have a back log of models and punters wanting to be put through it)

Click on the link below and see if it's something that you would want your friend to do to you.

http://www.ministryofmess.com/Doyourworst.php

regards

Andy and the team.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
My friend wants to humiliate me anyway she can, but has run out of ideas. She has asked me to get ideas for her. Please help. Anything within my limits is fine.

"Anything within my limits is fine."

Are you saying "pics and public" are Okay?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Your correct statement should have been "Anything other than those listed under my Limits is acceptable"!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
During one weekend day, you and your friend will travel to your local park with you wearing a loose top, shorts and shoes. You will not be wearing a bra or panties. Your friend will be carrying a cell phone with camera.

At any location along the public walkway that had dense bushes just off the path, after ensuring no one was close to see you, you will take off your top and shorts and lay them out in the middle of the walkway. You will go and hide behind the bushes. Your friend will immediately take a picture of your clothes on the walkway with their cellphone.

You will wait behind the bushes and masturbate but you're not allowed to orgasm. Your friend will wait by your clothing.

Whenever someone comes along the path and stops at your clothing, your friend will explain that you're naked in the bushes and they are welcome to go look at you. Your friend will explain to the stranger that you're a naughty girl who needs punishment. Your friend will choose whether you will be spanked by hand or with a belt which your friend has brought along that day.

For every 15 minutes that passes that someone doesn't stop at your clothing or spank your bare ass, your friend will tear off a piece of cloth from your shirt or shorts.

Have fun and post a very detailed report of the entire "adventure" from leaving your house to returning home!

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Have her spank you till you cry then, once crying you must grind a railing/bedpost till you orgasm with her spanking you the whole time

Featured Threads

New Personals