need some ideas for nipple and breast play

blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
i’ve been using clamps but i need more ideas.

All ideas are welcome! just no hot sauce or needles!

Reactions: Xxxxx

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Use two chop sticks and attach them together with rubber bands. Thats an easy but effective way.
The second option is to use your clothehangers if they have clamps attached. By that you can also then use the hanger and attach it to a door handle, so you can stretch them when kneeing down

Reactions: Xxxxx

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Clothes pins rule the day both wood and plastic + these can be found at dollar tree for guess how much?

They also can be reused for laundry.

Suction cups also. Sets of twist suction cups can be found on ebay or ali express for around $10.

Air suction sets run about the same. Some sets are singles of each size while the better ones for you are doubles.

You can ebay search = nipple suction cup set.

The smaller ones are for nipples and middle for areolas and biggest for both.

Next = vapor rub - also at dollar tree.

You will be marvelously titilated in the aftermath of taking a fingers worth of that and lightly spreading on you areolas and then laying back to FEEL.

Effects last 15min approx before fading but last totally half hour or longer.

Later play you can individually apply this to nipples, anus, labia, and clit.

Thats going to give you OH SO MUCH FUN FOR $1

Electro play. There are inexpensive electro shock sets for anal, testicle, urethral, and nipple.

The boxes have 2 setting functions:

1- a scroll wheel or low - high shock value

2 - a face control board with patterns and durations

Max shock is not close to lethal so not to worry. These take 2 aaa batteries or 1 - 9 volt battery.

These have either a black or silver control module and each has distinct differences. You will end up with both + toys for anal, vaginal, urethral as well.

I know. Ive told multiple women about these and virtually all of them ended up buying all that within 6 months of starting.

These are safe enough, fool proof enough, can be done ALONE as needed, and are super sensual in a more severe kibd of way as far as producing = EXCRUCIATION.

Excruciation is marvelous as it provides elements of elevated sensation/s, a bit of application anxiety, a long sense of feeling during and a decent length of aftermath following. Added to those is an elevated kink and expession factor + super naughty kinky perverted type set of factors.

So some i know just walking around dollar tree buying those household items KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE USED FOR openly in front of public veiwing whilst they remain unawares......

Is panty soaking orgasmic. 1 gal told me she barely made it out of the store only to flop into her car and slump over the steering wheel in total orgasmic relief.

Target aquired. I love those types of feedbacks.

Reactions: TsVanilla

Featured Threads

New Personals