No panties for 2 months

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
slut is going to go out somewhere public wearing a skirt and no panties slut will find a bathroom and finger sluts pussy for 5 minutes then slut will find a place to sit and will flip up sluts skirt so that sluts ass in on the seat and then slut will sit there for 15 minutes while sluts juices drip onto the seat slut will sit and think about how much of a slut slut is and then slut will get up and wipe the seat and leave then slut will write a full report when slut gets home.

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Perfect. I think that is enough for one challenge.
You mentioned having a reward for the challenges earlier. Perhaps if you complete the challenge you should be allowed a brief period of time to play with your clit during your first edge after the challenge. While you will greatly enjoy the time spent playing with your clit, you still won't be allowed to cum and will be even hornier after.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Slut will do whatever slut is told slut forgot to mention for the challenge slut will also write “horny slut” above sluts pussy.

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Write the same on your ass cheeks so that you'll be even more embarrassed when you have to flip your skirt up.

If you complete the task and we are happy with your report, you may spend no more than a minute playing with your clit.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Last night slut was very desperate and messaged @droptokon begging for some extra touching time. Slut was given specific instructions on how to touch and slut was so horny that slut failed and rubbed sluts clit for a minute slut is very ashamed and was asked to repeat the task properly slut did and slut did it right the second time. However slut is now only to take changes from @droptokon for consistency of training so if you have something you would like to do please ask droptokon first. Slut is very sorry for its disobedience and will continue to update this blog.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
anyone who was following this i am now using my denial and control blog thread

Reactions: Albatrozz

cmb1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I'd loved to smell that pussy of yours. How's it going? I think the best punishment is masturbating without touching yourself.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
I got female boxer briefs by hanes! They are THE BEST! They are in the women's section I swear! They are so comfortable and helps with the "swamp vagina" chaffing, the uncomfortableness of undies and have I mentioned they are so comfortable!?! My husband is horrified by them but at least I'm comfy!

Featured Threads

New Personals