No panties for 2 months

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Considering you have already cum once, 2020 sounds like an unreasonable goal. I'd say start smaller, aim for a week. Then two, then a month and change the rules as required. That way you will feel like you've achieved something instead of failing this massive task.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Considering you have already cum once, 2020 sounds like an unreasonable goal. I'd say start smaller, aim for a week. Then two, then a month and change the rules as required. That way you will feel like you've achieved something instead of failing this massive task.
This is an excellent point, well worth considering. Maybe some kind of reward system for making it to the each level?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so how about refining these ideas into something more realistic and practical?
U are allowed to hump and rub on things but only once every 2 hours , and don’t get that much pleasure from it , to much pleasure Isn’t allowed
And u May use a hair brush for 5 minutes every hour

Lets make that a minimum of 4 hours between touching, 2 hours is way too often for someone being denied. But rather than making it too easy lets say you must masturbate at least once each day.
And rather than saying "and don’t get that much pleasure from it" lets make it hard to get any pleasure, so for the next week (as a test) you must always strip naked and stand while you masturbate.
Then to make it more interesting you must alternate between using a hairbrush handle to fuck yourself for 5 minutes and humping something, so one session you use the hairbrush, next time you hump.

That gives you a simple set of rules to follow;
1. Masturbate every day at least once.
2. Minimum 4 hours between sessions.
3. Must strip and stand naked while masturbating.
4. Alternate between hairbrush and humping.

Finally we could then say if you make it through a whole week without cumming the rules can be changed to something new and you extend to 2 weeks denial. If you fail and cum your week starts again from scratch.

Perhaps we should put it to a vote, if this post gets 5 likes you then HAVE to do this.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
ok starting with one week sounds good. can we change the position from standing to something else as standing kind of makes me uncomfortable to the point i dont get any pleasure and i feel like i would just make me bored. maybe naked still but sitting with legs spread wide or something else. and also can i change hairbrush to toothbrush holder ? (easier to clean) other than that i am fine with the rest of it.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
also an idea maybe add a weekly bonus challenge something that is difficult and not required but if i complete it maybe i can have some sort of reward. it could be something to challenge my limits or to make me try something new. not something i would hate though just a hard challenge and perhaps maybe slightly risky but again nothing illegal lol.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
ok starting with one week sounds good. can we change the position from standing to something else as standing kind of makes me uncomfortable to the point i dont get any pleasure and i feel like i would just make me bored. maybe naked still but sitting with legs spread wide or something else. and also can i change hairbrush to toothbrush holder ? (easier to clean) other than that i am fine with the rest of it.
I can work with that, so the toothbrush holder is a good substitute for a hairbrush handle. As to the position its supposed to be something a little awkward but maybe better yet would be humiliating?
So lets go with this pose when using the toothbrush holder and hold it like that for 2 minutes after you fuck yourself just to be extra slutty. And lets go with kneeling for humping things.
open wide.jpg

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
ok i can swap to that pose as for the kneeling for the humping i am happy to do that only i dont know of anything i have access to that would be the right height for that so maybe can we say kneeling if possible but if i cant find anything the right height then just however i can for that item? other than that i am happy with those rules also did people want to give me a special challenge for the week?

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I can work with that, so the toothbrush holder is a good substitute for a hairbrush handle. As to the position its supposed to be something a little awkward but maybe better yet would be humiliating?

i dont mind mildly humiliating things just not a lot

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
You could try using a pillow for the humping and put things below so the object can reach your pussy. Another way could be to half stand half lean on your bed and hump the edges of it.

I agree with the rules droptokon provided. Having an extra challenge would be a good way to push you too.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So rules are now;
1. Masturbate every day at least once.
2. Minimum 4 hours between sessions.
3. Must strip and sit in spread pose while masturbating, hump in kneeling pose.
4. Alternate between toothbrush holder and humping.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
ok sure i will obey those rules. what would the special task for the week be? maybe we could go with a theme for the special task like humiliation or obedience or something and pick a task around that?

as far as updates i have humped once this morning and i have not cum at all but i have been really wet and horny all day.

Kylethesub28

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 12, 2019
ok sure i will obey those rules. what would the special task for the week be? maybe we could go with a theme for the special task like humiliation or obedience or something and pick a task around that?

as far as updates i have humped once this morning and i have not cum at all but i have been really wet and horny all day.
How about every week I get to fuck ur self really fast and hard with ur tooth brush holder and u can cum but ruin orgasm ?

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
thats not really the sort of thing i had in mind.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
the point is to not have any orgasms so maybe not that either

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Ok then u must kneel infront of a window naked legs open and masterbate until u have to stop ur self from cumming

well i am not sure about that as far as a speical task but i will try and do a session like this

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
ok so i have some ideas for the special challenge

Humiliation
1. write either "slut or whore" just above my pussy then go out into a public place with no panties and find a bathroom and finger myself for 5 mins then go and find a seat and sit for 15mins and think about how much of a slut i am. also during the whole week i am only to refer to myself as slut or whore. provide a detailed report.

Anal
1. start on day one of the week and spend 10 mins with something inside my ass. Each day of the week add an extra 5 mins to the duration and every second day use something bigger to fill my ass. i have never done anal so this would be something new. provide a detailed report.

obedience
1. strip naked and spend half an hour in each of the following positions; on knees bent over elbows to the ground and ass in the air legs spread apart, standing up hands by sides legs spread as wide as i can while maintaining balance, standing bent over legs spread and body resting on bed hands by sides, laying on front head down legs spread hands behind back. while in these positions i am to think about how i can be a more willing and obedient submissive. i can do these positions spread out of together depending on how much time i have.

so i figured people could pick one of these and add stuff on if you can think of something good.

Reactions: The king

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Well I just fucked myself naked spread wide and it was intense 5 minutes is not long and because of the “cooling off” period between sessions it is impossible to get anywhere near cumming but it is just enough time that you start getting into it and it starts to feel really good just as you have to stop. Which is really frustrating, I then held myself open for 2 minutes and it made me feel like I really needed something inside me and all I could think about was getting fucked by something big and deep. And then I just felt embarrassed for being such a slut. Now my pussy is aching for more stimulation and I desperately want to touch and play with it but I know I am not allowed to. I am really wet and horny and frustrated. I think to make sure I don’t ever touch without permission maybe have a ready punishment that is really strict that I would not want to do so that I can think of that to remind me not to ever touch against the rules because it is very tempting to just touch for a second (I haven’t) but maybe also if I ever do touch I should HAVE to do the special challenge as well as the other punishment.

Stuff that I would never want to do for punishment ideas:
. Take pics (does not include sending them that is a hard limit but I hate even taking them)
. Spank myself
. Clamps
. Crotch rope

Going to bed now a horny mess.

Featured Threads

New Personals