United States (East of the Rockies)

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
21 year old switch female seeking a slave male under 40

I am seeking a female slave or a male slave that loves Crossdressing and will do it in public.And will send pictures.and will do this long term.

I am a switch so I know how it feels to be a slave and that some things make people uncomfertable and I won't say thing that make you feel uncomfortable (unless you like that kind of stuff).

I will also follow all your limits and I may try and push them.And that thing come up and you may not be able to do certain things at a certain time or get on a certain time.

• Kinks:
Males: crossdressing,anal, moderate cbt and any thing else you like.
Females:insertions,tit torture,moderate clit torture and any thing else you like
Both:anal,humilation,body writing,orgasm control,rules,

• Experience:
I have had slaves in the past but none wanted a long term misstress

• Limits:
Deal breaker :not long term

naughtyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2011
I would love to be your slave. I will do crossdressing in public with ofcourse nobody finding out. I'm a young male and will do what you say. message me :)

chance4851

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2009
Male Slave

Hello, I am a 36 year old male that is interested in long term. I live in small town so it is hard to find someone with same interest. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great weekend.

sissy chrissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2011
Im down
Im a 20 yr old male who loves crossdressing. I love thongs and bras and silky stockings. The frillier the better. The sluttier the better.

kris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2011
18 male with cam love cross-dressing but when in public only under male clothes

Featured Threads

New Personals