online sub's procrastination

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
I've been playing with and training an online sub for about three months. (We're thousands of miles apart, so RL isn't possible at this time.) On the whole, things are going well. But I've encountered a behavior problem w/ the slut I've been unable to correct thus far.

Though she's proven she's willing & able to do tasks I assign her, she has a tendency to procrastinate when performing tasks. With the result that too often she misses the deadline I've given her for completion of the task. Resulting in punishments -- but not a change on the offending behavior.

We've discussed this on a couple of occasions, but she's still persisting in this behavior. I have no inclination to remind/hound her about this -- too much like keeping after a kid to do their homework. But I'd rather the tasks get done in a timely manner, rather than having to keep coming up w/ punishments for the bitch.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for how to deal with this. (And, yes, I've considered the possibility that the behavior is at least semi-deliberate, that she wants to get punished. But I don't think that's the case. She's been very adamant about wanting to please me, & not disappoint me.)

Demonen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2014
Being clear about being disappointed usually does the trick.
"I'm very disappointed in you. This is not how I wanted you to act at all." tears little holes in submissive hearts, and can permanently change their behavior. Just use it with care and be sure to give her a chance to redeem herself and regain the "good girl" status, or it might leave nasty scars in her trust in you.

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
With my current Dom I usually feel horrible when he explains in detail what I have done wrong. It makes me sad, but also want to be a better submissive for him. You need to have a chat with her about it I believe, not just puniisment.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I think these two comments state pretty well the best ways to handle it. A lot of the time punishments, especially things like spanking are actually enjoyable. Ages ago on getDare user Chole gave these the term "funishment"

Featured Threads

New Personals