out side

blitz9274

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2010
I have always wanted to get naked outside but am scard to do so do any of you know a good way to get over this fear

bugmenot1970

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2012
UK
The best way particularly if you have a small back fence is initially to do it early morning ~6.00am before everyone is moving for work. Get to the back door slip off whatever you are wearing (if you are) and take three steps outside. Turn around and step back in. You just need to work on this once you have the courage to do that you can take an extra 2 steps each time. I started that way and now go outside completely naked and feed my dogs which means that I am out for some time.... It is brilliant.
Alternatively go for a walk in the woods on a not popular route such as a forrest track where no-one goes. Walk in for a while and then just stop and strip. It helps if you are prepared and your clothes can come off easily and can also get them back on. Just try it and get more and more daring.
Suggest dont do it where you can get caught initially work up to that and maybe you can even choose who catches you.

Last edited:

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Open the door at the back of your house then go to the front of your house lock the door bur leave it open then get naked then just run outside for a few steps and close the door behind you thus forcing you to run to the back of your house to get back inside or do it the reverse way and start at the back door and not the front

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Open the door at the back of your house then go to the front of your house lock the door bur leave it open then get naked then just run outside for a few steps and close the door behind you thus forcing you to run to the back of your house to get back inside or do it the reverse way and start at the back door and not the front

My mindset is the same as Hollyann's -- to get over the "shock" of being outside naked, you must be put into a "forced" situation.

Do you have your own car? If you do, you can travel to a secluded place without the chance of being recognized by anyone you know. The other side of town, the next town or even farther is your choice. Choose a spot where you can park in a desolate but secure area. After parking and leaving your car unlocked (unless you have a spare key), walk a distance of at least 15 minutes away from your car in one direction and find a place to leave the key to your car which you'll easily find even in total darkness. Take note of the terrain and any "obstacles" you have encountered along the path or good places to "hide" if the need arises. Walk back to your car, strip completely naked and lock all your clothing inside your car. Now you are "forced" to do a 30 minute walk completely naked outside to get your key to get redressed again. It may take longer if you stop to "enjoy" the feeling of being naked outside!

AlteranLord

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2011
i have this idea of taking some pictures and leaving them in public places, in my instance somewhere a lot of women go, and putting some contact details on them such as email address ect...

see who gets in touch...

think this might work?

HarryPotter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 2, 2011
Naked Outside

Not been around here much and I've only just seen your post. I love to be naked outside. It's one of my major kinks. I started by daring myself as a teenager but I do it any time that I can now.

You're asking how to get started - my favorite time is 3.00am when the vast majority of people are asleep. You may want to try it at a similar time. There is less risk of being seen and you have more freedom to wander around when your confidence builds up.

You can start in several ways - walk out of the house clothed and then get undressed whilst you're out and you feel confident enough (you'll remember the rush you get the first time you get undressed like this for a long time); walk out of the house naked and stay within the confines of your home area; walk out of the house naked and lock the door behind you (this is quite a rush as the 'finality' of the door being locked behind you means that there's no turning back) – whatever you feel confident with

As a teenager, I started out by daring myself to remove my clothes whilst I was on my early morning paper route. However, I can now walk around naked at 3.00am and make my way through housing estates and along main roads and there is very little risk of being seen at that time.

Best of luck with your ventures. PM me if you want any advice

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
If you can take pictures of all angles of your backyard and front yards, standing at both doors facing the yard, standing at edge of yard facing the house, show your fence and neighbor houses. All of these pictures can be done while you're fully clothed. Post these pictures in an album on your profile page so we can see the situation you're faced with.

Also use Google Street View to zoom into an intersection that's closest to your house then post the link here. We can use that to see how your neighborhood is laid out and devise some outside naked dares for you to try.

Featured Threads

New Personals