Pain tasks

Mlew900

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 5, 2022
Hey all I’m new here. Looking for some self pain tasks and ideas. Up for anything the kinkier the better.

I’m a bi male 28 into most anything. Love cbt and the like.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Last edited:

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
One of my bffs did this to her sissy once, hope you like it!

Put rubber bands around your ballsack, above your balls. This way they’re exposed and somewhat pinched. Now once you’ve done that, prepare a bowl of ice water. Walking around the kitchen like this will be interesting. Then, place your balls in the ice water and count to fifteen. Now, keep your balls in the water until you’re done. After counting to fifteen, start masturbating. Edge yourself three times, after each edge massage your balls a bit and whack them with a wooden spool. Only after all of this are you finally allowed to cum. It should ache a whole lot.

Mlew900

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 5, 2022
One of my bffs did this to her sissy once, hope you like it!

Put rubber bands around your ballsack, above your balls. This way they’re exposed and somewhat pinched. Now once you’ve done that, prepare a bowl of ice water. Walking around the kitchen like this will be interesting. Then, place your balls in the ice water and count to fifteen. Now, keep your balls in the water until you’re done. After counting to fifteen, start masturbating. Edge yourself three times, after each edge massage your balls a bit and whack them with a wooden spool. Only after all of this are you finally allowed to cum. It should ache a whole lot.
Thank you for your reply. I did this task this morning. It was amazing.

Featured Threads

New Personals