Party

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
My buddy is getting married 01/12/12 nd for a surprise were going to tie his wife-to-be up in their bed with a whipcream bikini nd have ice-cream carmel bananas nd more whipcream cuz he loves banana splits. As of now r plan is to blast the ac in his room nd get it nice nd cold, nd right before he comes in make the bikini out of coolwhip. The resin for the coldness is so her nipples get hard nd so the coolwhip doesn't melt.

My question was does any one have any better ideas for this

Thanks
Hh32

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
No great ideas, just wanted to say: you are a fucking genius he'll love it.

roadrunnerkc17

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
chocalate syrup is always and added bonus.

plus topped of with a cherry... all banana splits have them... don't they?

mighty nice of the bride to offer her nakedness to the groomsmen before validating the marriage.. :D

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Just a few (me, gf, brother, his gf)

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
chocalate syrup is always and added bonus.

plus topped of with a cherry... all banana splits have them... don't they?

mighty nice of the bride to offer her nakedness to the groomsmen before validating the marriage.. :D

Thanks will do

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
O she said we could watch but only her husband-to-be can touch her but if he asks for help we can except

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
If accepted are the other two girls up for getting creamed too?

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
They said no but doesn't mean we can't push them in a tub of shavingcream nd "fall" In naked with them ;)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Will everyone be completely naked for this "event"? It would be a great opportunity for the bride to choose the "best" man -- there might be a chance that she chooses a new "husband-to-be"!

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Will everyone be completely naked for this "event"? It would be a great opportunity for the bride to choose the "best" man -- there might be a chance that she chooses a new "husband-to-be"!

No we all have separate rooms the bride will b in one that we will watch clothed but go back to r rooms nd have fun

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
K so me, the btb, my buddy, and r gf's were thinking. We should have a "competition" that is rigged so the wedded couple would win, but have the women all tied to beds nd blindfolded with "hot" wax dripping on there breasts. Have a key buried deep in all the womens pussys and the men have to dig if out with there mouths to unlock the cuffs and move the candle then take the whipcream and make a bikini on there partner and a banana split in there pussy nd eat all of it. Then the last couple to finish has to get pied and creamed for 5 min then will have to run down the hall as fast as they can. Loser of that has to make a nude belly flop jump the high dive at the pool then b burried in the sand for an hour with wet sand in/around there cock/pussy.

Featured Threads

New Personals