Period sex

Misenplacekink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 11, 2010
Chicago
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and wanted to know your thoughts on period sex?

This has been a fetish/kink for a long time and the idea of performing oral during a menstral cycle is totally a turn on. It's messing and so wrong in so many ways and still I want to do it. Hopefully one day soon I can have this kink/fetish come true.

So... Share stories and any advice on how to bring this up with a partner would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
as long as you clean it up after... considering it smells bad all dried up and shit xD

sk0073r

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 17, 2010
I get freeked out with blood, so its a big no no for me...

I also hate oral, so its even more of a NOOOOOOOOOoooooo for the situation you described... But hey, im not saying its somthing that you shouldn't do. If you enjoy it, and you are both safe and clean, then its all good :)

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I personally wouldn't find it sexy because I don't feel my sexiest during my period. I think that would be one of the barriers for a lot of women for this, especially as the cramps and bloating feeling can be really horrible.

I would be careful about approaching someone about this because I think some people could be freaked out, if you know they already have a fetish for blood or have mentioned it before then you might be ok but otherwise I'd take time to bring the subject up.

CollaredBlondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 14, 2009
you all are sick bastards dont ya f___ing bastards know she can get pregnant well if not check http://www.webmd.com

this is only half true. If the egg has already been passed then you're less likely to get pregnant. If it hasn't then, well, maybe you're a little (but not very much) more liekly to get pregnant. Either way, who says that the guy's not wearing something?

If I were to have sex while I'm on, my other half would most certainly be wearing a condom.

Side note: you have no right to call folk "sick bastards" for something they express an interest in. LOOK AT THE WEBSITE YOU'RE ON. There's a lot worse out there that could be considered "sick" - period sex is perfectly tame compared to some of those!

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
I have had sex while menstruating. I would say that this is the time that you most unlikely will get pregnant. When you start your period and your uterus is emptying itself, the change for you to get pregnant is lowest of lowest, but it might happen. I am on the pill though, I am safe.

You might think that the blood will help making your vagina welloiled, but that is not the whole truth. In the start of the period, OK, but on the last day, I sense I have to be excited myself, making my own juices what smears my sex. It might be different from woman to woman, cunt to cunt.

Featured Threads

New Personals