Picture dares

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
I would like to get naked, torture or humiliate myself and post proof of the activity. Does anyone have ideas?

(nothing outside my limits or outside my door please).

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
tie up your balls tightly. then add a weight to it, so it tugs on the balls. next, add clothes pegs to your cock. add a q-tip in your urethra and send a pic of that set-up

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
okay. I will do that next Monday or Tuesday. Any other picture wishes?

nudeguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 18, 2013
write spank me on your ass the give a before and after pic of you spanking your butt 600 times on each butt cheek

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to your local Walmart (or any other discount store) and look for any "bubble wand" product in the Toys section. Here is an example:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bubble-Magic-Wand/26441612

If you can find these "special" versions, you'll see the many "interesting" shapes which could be pleasurable. Most often you'll only be able to find the plain smooth cylindrical one. Buy at least 5 of whatever ones you wish.

Choose one and use for "deepthroat practice". Send a pic of the initial depth you were able to achieve (with a ruler or measuring tape in the pic).

Use one of the other wands in your asshole, posting pics of each "accomplishment" (full penetration of one wand, addition of another wand, etc.) and include a ruler/measuring tape showing the depth you've achieved.

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
Very special dare. Thank you. I still have to make time to execute the dares before as well. But more dares are certainly welcome.

Featured Threads

New Personals