Posting own Pictures

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
How many people find posting there own pictures addictive.

I started posting my own photos years ago on flickr and progressed to tumblr, then up various temp exxposed sites, and currently exposedpassion.com

I started slowing posting as a form of photo therapy as didnt really like myself.

It is a thrill to post and see the activity, but does seem to be addictive, how many others find it so addictive even if you try and stop, but keep coming back and doing it again.

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Probably gonna post another over the weekend, kind of like the idea of the google index as well, so can be searchable.
If I do I will add link to it as well in my siganture,

Last edited:
Reactions: Natalie9

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
Extended. ;)

I started taking naughty selfies in the hope that it would make me more comfortable with myself - and it really works! - but I didn't initially expect to show the pix to anyone. Then I saw other people exposing themselves on the net and started to daydream... It speaks to both my slightly subby tendencies as well as to my exhibitionist tendencies, I guess.

Is it addictive? I don't know, but I have noticed that the interest comes and goes, waxes and wanes. I've also noticed that it is much stronger during the warm months.

Reactions: exhib1

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
I do like a bit of exhibitionism, guess its my kink.
I post on these sort of places even though I am straight, as i still enjoy the thrill. I rarely post with my face, I did twice on newtumbl before it went down, did regret it after in a way, and those photos had a lot of reblogs and likes, not sure if anyone has them saved/downloaded, so I know never know where or when they may appear, which is an interesting thought. :-/

Agree, interest comes and goes at times, sometimes can be a month or so before I decide to post somthing.

Featured Threads

New Personals