Print my pics and leaving them places?

vickie

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 20, 2017
Hey,

I was curious if anyway was free and up for printing some of my pics and showing me what you do with them. I like to be exposed and what new ways to see it happen. It would be hot to see them left in phone boxes or that.

If you are interested message me :)

KIK:vaneesacupcake96

vickie

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 20, 2017
Reward

If you do it in return I could do yours as a thank you if you wanted that? Or something as a reward for your time :)

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
I'm going to put your pictures at the park, hope you like it

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hometown Humiliation

Vickie is in London, so would be great if people from London jumped on this and spread her around like wildfire, scatter many pics in public and let everyone know where it was left.

Maybe if she's quick she can go and visit where they are and look at her naked body displayed for all, maybe she'll get recognised as she gets closer ?

Also Vickie, a pic with you flashing your body next to a pic someone has left in public would make a fantastic post :)

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I spoke too Vickie briefly but she was too drunk to answer.

Anyway that aside, print a load of her pictures and then on a weekday morning get a train on the circle line and leave a few pictures then get off a couple of stations later and get the next train and the next and the next someone will say I know her.
For better exposure write the things she likes to do on the bottom and away you go.
Sadly I don't have access to a printer that isn't follow me printing.

Featured Threads

New Personals